EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.png

Overview:
A young guy in his late 20's lives in a futuristic world, working for something he doesn't like,
drowning in his everyday routine… But one day, he receives an email from an unknown source.
"You've inherit an archipelago and lots of money from your unknown grandfather." It isn't a fake.
He travels to the archipelago. A gorgeous woman welcomes him.
'You are now the owner of this place, Master...'
Eros will discover a mysterious high tech machine that will change his life even more.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-13
Release Date: 2024-03-12
Developer: PiXel Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.0.12
Language: English
Other Games: The Wind's Disciple - Raven's Quest
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Extra: Saves

quit_warawara thanks for the links

kaisa_bj_hana5.png screenshot0002.png dva_bj_cum1.png screenshot0003.png dva_cunni_extra.png screenshot0004.png dva_sex_cum2.png screenshot0008.png Kaisa_fin_panties_dva3.png screenshot0006.png dva_hj6.png screenshot0007.png lily_handjob1.png screenshot0009.png lily_sex2.png screenshot0010.png

Last edited by a moderator:

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Damn! This game took quite long time to finally came out, I remembered saw this project like 2 years ago and keep my eyes on this for awhile until lost interested. Can't wait to download and check to see how the first demo be like

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Great artwork, but I'm a little confused by the "management" tag. Does that mean prostitution?
I see a lot of games with that tag and they all hint to prostitution, brothel or ntr.
given it is an erotic theme park... I would say that is very much a yes to the brothel/prostitution, and a high likelyhood of ntr scenes in later updates. (it isn't a big next step if the former is true tbh).

edit: yeah pretty much guaranteed to have prostitution/brothel, since both their other games have that. (winds desciple and ravens quest). While they are female protags in those other two, if they have always done that, why would they change for the third.

edit2: yup is confirmed, from their patreon " - You will need to train these girls on how to please the clients but also… please you. Little by little, the girls will gladly want to continue working for you. "

edit3: checked the assets, the preview where she server at the dinner, she also gets groped by the male guests (cause well... she is meant to), I would probably say there may not be any ntr since well, it isn't ntr when you whore out your whore... soooo unless they directly write it as such is just whoring out the whores. No idea why this has a romance tag though XD

Last edited:

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
BaasB should add the brothel/prostitution tags as well. and should probably remove the romance tag... cause ain't anything romantic about training a prostitute XD

"- You will need to train these girls on how to please the clients but also… please you. Little by little, the girls will gladly want to continue working for you. "

edit:
Aditional tags to add: Trainer, corruption, sharing, voyeurism (since MC watches the other dudes use the girls currently only groping tho). Should really remove the romance tag though cause well, a whore trainer where you train and then watch the whores get used... doesn't exactly fit the tag XD

Last edited:

Lebeaubrun

Oct 27, 2019
Great artwork, but I'm a little confused by the "management" tag. Does that mean prostitution?
I see a lot of games with that tag and they all hint to prostitution, brothel or ntr.
spoke with the devs and yea its about training the girls to be prostitute.. which is disapointing when the mc is a guy... they did say some girls might be mc exclusive in the futur.

anyways right now the game has too little content to be worth trying.

Reactions: hughmungusboi69

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I wouldn't say a whore training game excludes the idea of romance completely.

It's entirely possible that the male protagonist will love and be loved by one or more of the girls. Some might be retired and end up being exclusively his. Or by that same token, they might just enjoy the whoring out. Open relationships are a thing, and so are all sorts of other weird and unlikely romantic entanglements.

Are they realistic? Not really, not any more than a, y'know, sex themed park. Are they possible? Yes. Are they probable? Nope.

Just because it's not a vanilla couple, or some sort of harem, doesn't mean that romance can't be a thing. Especially when it comes to fantasies.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
So i get to manage, customize and somewhat pimp out monster women? While not exactly my cup of tea, mainly the brothel part, I'll try it out. I just hope the sandbox isn't too aggressive.

MustBeKingLol

May 6, 2020
Money code is "credits=$$$"... i'm searching for another's but "maybe" the author will give the codes to us. Maybe he will sell them on patreon :D

4.60 star(s) 28 Votes