Unity - WELCOME TO GREEDCORP [Demo] [kimochi]

1. 2.00 star(s)

sofuckyyy

Art is good, the overall story is unique but the gameplay is grindy and there are a lot of bugs. For a game that relies on you to be precise with the mouse and do things quickly in order to progress there are a lot of bugs that get in the way of all of that. It has potential but in its current state I can't recommend.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

faptasm

[Demo] If you like bitcrushing, solid pixel animations, and Papers Please, this is for you. Still early days, but the potential is there, once some things get finetuned of course. For now, brace yourself for questionable balance choices
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Chunzilla

Playing the Demo so far but it's kind of a bad Papers Please.

Controls a kind rough around the edges. can't get rid of new document instructions which clutters the work space which i assume is the point but when dragging anything you can accidentally pick up old instructions up and drag them around your work space which furthers the annoyance. I never personally got the paper clip bug but that is apparently a thing.

Girls are cute though. Grind is very high though and the fact that they advertise cheats on the patreon version seems like its intentionally so.

Overall, meh. May be funner in the future but for now i would only recommend if you're really into papers please style work games or really like the look of the girls
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Superman2001

Decently fun, I think it could've leaned more into the papers please "finding discrepancies" rather than the sorta mindless filing of papers that it is currently, though maybe that's thematic.

Girls are sexy and gorgeously stylised. With the right direction this is definitely the foundation for a great game
  5. 3.00 star(s)

DrWeeb

Bugs aside, it's quite a one-note grind in terms of gameplay, with a lot of rough edges that must be smoothed out. The art is great, and the core gameplay is fine, just needs more variety. Sound is good too. Options menu needs... Options.

Overall, 3/5 Game, everything functioned for me, but was unclear or needed me to work around it. I'll leave my ramblings about improvements or problems in discussion. Got tired of playing it within about an hour (since it's the same paperwork for no reward).
  6. 3.00 star(s)

GiPoMegaMedic

No dialogue skipping, tedious gameplay and easily caused softlock bug ruin what could otherwise be a fun roguelike dating sim. Spend 30 minutes filing papers only to do it all again with no progression because you couldn't afford that day's bills.