RPGM - Welcome to Nicest [v0.4a2] [Naughty Underworld]

1. 3.00 star(s)

ClawedDog

Before anything if you like urbans demons or any of the mods just try the game you'll like it

Game is fairly bare bones after the final scene's with the 4 pursueable women and the game has no magic demon shit going or magic cock stuff just a seductive midget 18 year old. The game is self aware abt the protags stupid ahh height which is pretty funny. The protag goes around seducing and corrupting milfs and girls his age. Theres alot more taken women which if u have a fetish of seducing taken women like me is a plus

The game if continued to be worked on could be smth pretty good if not better than UD haven't played the 2 games the dev nergal has made after UD so maybe im just surprised by his recent work

Theres also no animation which is fine but overall I'd say is a negative
  2. 5.00 star(s)

vaelenor

Animation is a bit basic but well designed. The models are beautiful and enchanting. The story is nothing to crazy but could lead to some fun shenanigans.
    Right now this is still very raw but it has potential. I honestly don't mind that I don't have to walk around to move the story forward a good game isn't created by just forcing the player to press the arrow keys alot.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

MRO900

As ov v0.2 alpha this is a fun game with alot of potential. Currently has good scenes with Helen and Claire. Sex scenes are good and have sound. NTR is optional as you can play 2 paths either as the guy having sex or as a cuck that watches.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

KasaiKun

i like the story of the game, love the design of characters , the scenes , the game concept of choosing between the ntr content and the Chad, the interface and comands are also good . I would like to see more content,(possibly with the girl in uniform, personal taste)
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Doctor Shark

v0.1 Alpha review -

I was confused by the v0.1 Alpha label with the original post being 10 months old but apparently this was a proof of concept and the dev is slowly starting to work on it in between other games so that explains that.

There's about 20-25 minutes of playtime in this version split between the two routes and it's a very linear with only one LI right now. The two routes is an interesting concept but I'm worried about the dev splitting time and resources on routes that appeal to two completely different fan bases. The current story is also incredibly generic and I hope some of the other LIs will be more interesting.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

nana3atman

Really promising game with cute art and a good dynamic between tease and reward.

Maybe even a little bit more of teasing!

Can't wait for the next updates, please have a scene with the shortstack little sister next!
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Satyr90

I'm looking forward to seeing the game. It has good images and sound effects. It reminded me a lot of the game Urban Demons. It has a simple storyline/path (so far) with Chad getting the girls and Chuck losing them and I can't wait to see what the developer does with the characters.

My only complaints would be during Chucks path his dialog is almost nonexistent and, in some cases, simple grunts whereas during Chad's story he has better dialog. Other than that, what I would've liked to see was during Chad's storyline, if you could've seen the older brother (Chuck) snooping around while you're with the girls. In the concept Chuck spied on them during the movie (twice) and later in the bedroom and thought it'd be funny/immersive if during these scenes you'd get to see the RPG sprite (if nothing else) of the older brother doing his snooping. Personally, I think it'd make the game a little more fun to see the big brother start to notice he's losing the girls and potentially get jealous, but that's just my opinion.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

congobong0

The girls have killer tits and the art style makes me hard compared to the cgi garbage that other people seem to fancy. But it all pretty much ends there, choosing the names was a pain the ass for everyone but you can hit ok to have it autofill. Dialogue is boring, game fucking crashed and lost all progress 10 minutes into the game after opening the phone menu and clicking on the heart icon and I couldn't be fucked to relaunch.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Court_Of_Crows56

As far as demo's go, this one is great. The artwork is excellent, and the characters have lot of... character.

The voyeurism parts are also pretty great, with the sound effects and "peeking" through the keyhole. Great taboo stuff.
    Not very many scenes on either path, atm.
    Chad's path builds you up to take all the women in the game and getting a BJ. Chuck's starts showing how all the women will be taken by Chad, with not-mom Claire getting banged at the end.

Lewd, good artwork, excellent writing. 10/10, subscribed to their patreon and am waiting for the next update.

P.S My favorite character so far is the eldest sis, goddamn I love ponytails.
  10. 5.00 star(s)

TheSyndicate

This game shows great potential and I love that you will be able to choose which character to follow. I am excited to see where this goes and I can't wait until the next update. Keep up the good work.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

shroomshroomshroom

tldr: Game with potential to be an all time RPGM classic that will take a LONG time to build. If you want this game to be made quicker, support it on patreon.

Future all time great game. Note that my rating is on the potential and my perceived trajectory of the game. The current build (proof of concept) is short and not representative of the future game's progress (which apparently other reviewers did not pick up on)

The art quality is fantastic for the style and I would say (at least from as much info as the teaser and other posts/comments from the creator) that it fits the characters nicely. My only worry here is potential staleness in characters; often times western RPGM games like this only have like 3 outfits for female characters (normal clothes, towel, and naked), some other variety would make scenes much more dynamic.

The sound and sound dynamics are great. Hearing the fucking from the cuck POV is great.

The story is classic NTR, though you have the opportunity to play as either the cuckee or the cucker. I personally really like this take on the classic NTR corruption archetype, where every woman i the cuckee's life slowly drifts away to someone with a close relationship with the cuckee.

My only complaint or worry with this game is just the sheer amount of female characters involved. If this game wants to take a slow corruption route while working on like 8/9 female characters the MC will fuck, it will take forever to see any great progress on the story. Note that characters outside the immediate circle (house) of MC will seem to corrupt quicker, but this still seems to me like it will require substantial writing and art time to move the sheer amount of woman further.

Furthermore, this is Nergal's third ongoing project. Personally I believe this to be the best of all 3, it is unfortunately (but fairly to the patreon supporters of his other projects) the one that will receive the lowest priority. I used to support a previous favourite Nergal project on patreon, but I shifted that contribution to Welcome to Nicest due to how awesome I think this game will be.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

supersomeone

Awesome proof of concept, ig some of the people below me can't read or something, cause in the game it clearly says that actual story progression and shit will be slower and natural. With that out of the way, the review:

Good character design/art/art style. Not the most refined/hot Nergal models when compared to KoS, but I like the Mom's look who is the star of this Proof of Concept. H scenes are hot

Superb/hot sound design, everything from the moans, bed creaks, slurping, clapping, the sounds are very atmospheric and add a lot of substance to H-scenes

The concept of having a NTR perspective and a chad perspective is awesome, I have not seen it be done in a RPGM incest game before so that will be cool. The voyuer scenes are especially creative with that "see-through lock mechanic" and you got the classic stuff like phone calls and in-plain-sight groping.

All we can hope now is that the game will not be grindy and annoying to play.

In Conclusion: Crazy potential, give it a shot, hope this gets continued
  13. 4.00 star(s)

Toggles

I look forward to more, and hope this one doesn't go abandoned. The art is the appeal for me, and the sounds of plappening are a nice touch. The keyhole vouyerism on the cuck path is pretty neat too.
  14. 5.00 star(s)

asd123qwe123

So far for a proof of concept I think its on track to be a good game, it is very fast pace but since this is a proof of concept I think he was rushing the story to get the point across and to give the player an idea of how the scenes are going to look on both ends. I really like this concept where you can choose two different players that concept is really cool and I like it, I just really hope that the older brother doesn't have to always see through a key hole, I hope in future updates you can open the door slightly open and see the scenes much better. Overall I think its a great start!
  15. 5.00 star(s)

PRINCE2126

The Concept of the game is well rounded I love the idea of two Characters representing two different sides of the coin. The art looks good old 2d style art one of my favorites. The game seems to be open world which means there will be more women and choices to effect the character. As of this version I will give it a 5 star review and as the story progresses I will change it based on how it plays out.
  16. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1098944

The coding and the rpgmaker part is a big mess, one of the worst games I've seen with this engine.
    The art is fine (way better than urban demons) but not really good, there are even some recicled assets from that game, like the world map.
    The game itself is flat, just a relationship asking simulator, who is this? who are you for her? What does she name you? is the only gameplay that this "game" offers.
    The concept is "ok", just really vague and poorly displayed on this demo.
    I don't know what is going on with this delusional reviews, 5 and 4 stars, probably all time fans of Nergal works.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Durruti2000

This is going to be really good I just expect consistent updates, this's going to be a corruption game so a slow burn will not be that bad, about the art I hope that unlike other rpg the sex scenes and animations are more explicit and with different angles (not like the preview with the "landlady"). I'm already seeing those ratings complaining about the big tits and asses or the fast pace in this preview or even some kinks they don't like, etc.
    Good look with this project, I'll be updating my rating when there are new updates or significant changes.
  18. 4.00 star(s)

Zatous

the development between Chad and the milf is too fast, I wish there was more plot for them, but overall it's a nice start, I enjoyed it. I would like to see more of girls corrupting in the future, that is the hottest thing ever in my opinion, especially when they resist temptation.