Unity - Abandoned - Welcome To Sindusky [v0.01i] [Sinaxxr]

1. 2.00 star(s)

libertypics

Pro, I love the art of the girls, and if it stuck to more of the ones in the preview cover photo here it would keep that going for it.

Con, a lot else. The interface has been mentioned but I'd add that the game play itself just isn't the most enjoyable. The 1min passes/1 hour passes system is... interesting but, I think one of those experiments that's not a positive end results in an adult game.

I wouldn't say it's a 1, plenty of room for improve, but it feels somewhat below average even against other games at early development stages.

Focus on the art and adult content and making the game play smooth and enjoyable and there's more stars in here. Time will tell.
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Ni=oNameNomadic

The UI isn't the great but there is a solid enough foundation for a good game. The models and scenes he picked are pretty good and the mechanics are okay. Needs to add a lot more events and messages though.

Edit: as of the latest version the ui has been slightly improved but the images are far worse, and the mechanics have barely improved had to change my rating.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

ady69w

too many glitches blank screens no way back but to restart. gave up after 4th restart. has potential to be great game but with current problems im afraid i will not be back until aleast another 4 or 5 updates but thanks anyway.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

uniqueuser

The interface for this game is quite poor and the navigation becomes an unrelenting chore. The models are the typical models one finds in any html game. Unity is never a big win and connects to the internet which is never a positive. It is buggy with pictures not loading. The images that do load are average at best and interaction is kept to a minimum.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

NavnFugl

I like the ui, makes the experience more impersive than your typical HTML game, very good indeed. Models are very fine aswell, and everything else seems promising. As it is early, and not much content, it is rather a proof of consept too me, but a conspet with potential. Very cool