Well hello there.

wariodude128

Apr 6, 2023
My name is wariodude128. It's the same pretty much everywhere I have an account, along with a Wario trollface avatar. I have written a number of things, some of which are very adult, and would like to see a number of them made into a comic one day. I also have two adult game concepts which I really want to get made.

The first, which I have a six page document detailing all the ideas for it, is Hothumon. The basic premise is you get to pal around with creatures that look like hot human monsters, hence the name. It's a turn-based, RPG where your creatures learn new moves by using older ones enough times. Also, you can have sex with your hothumon whenever you want.

The second is less detailed called Level/Lyn: The Level Draining Succubus. The idea is a character named Lyn accidentally becomes a succubus and renames herself Levellyn. The game would be one part adventure game and one part reverse RPG. The way you drain levels is by finding a fool's weakness and using it against him, which is where the adventure part comes in. The reverse RPG part is due to whenever you start a battle, you play against Levellyn and she uses what she knows the fool is into to drain his levels.

Anyway, I'm a writer by trade and have actually made one text adventure game using the Quest engine. Called it Sexy Soul Sucking Succubi Skedaddle Saga. Most of my stuff is on Deviant Art, so if you want to check it out and maybe ask to illustrate one of my stories, that's how you can do so. That's about it really. Hope to help out any way I can.