Well, here we are. It's always such a pleasure.

Erectangles

Jun 3, 2017
Hello F95Zone (errr I guess we're FurryZone for today),

I've been lurking around on this site for about a year and I just decided I'd like to get active in the community.

My friends call me Pete, so you guys can call me Pete or PervertPrince (oh yeah). Currently getting a BS in Cyber Security. The end game is to work for the CIA, but that's a ways away. I'm 26 years old and I'm prior military; Air Force Veteran. I was a Non-destructive Inspection Technician in the Air Force. Most people have no idea what that is, but it makes great money in the civilian sector. I've lived in 5 different states, including Hawaii. Hawaii was beautiful but extremely expensive and overcrowded (at least on Oahu). I visited Germany for a day but never got to see any of it cause I was stuck on the flight line fixing a grounded C-130. Currently residing in the southern part of the states.
My favorite kinks are.....well, all of them. It seems like every year I discover a new kink.
I'd love to talk to anyone who'd like to, just shoot me a message or reply to my thread. I'm excited to start getting involved with all you fellow smut peddlers and smut lovers.

OhJo

Feb 20, 2019
I joined quite recently though, figured I'd wait a bit before making an introduction thread.. couldn't wait years, haha. :p

Thanks! Welcome to you as well; I noticed you had an introduction thread yourself although you have quite a few more posts and such than I do :LOL:

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
Hello F95Zone (errr I guess we're FurryZone for today),
Welcome Pete! Good to see you out of the shadows and sharing your very interesting history. I'm sure you'll fit right into the lewdness of this community and remember, no kink shaming :LOL: If you do get kink shamed though, the staff and mods are here to help :)

Reactions: Back

Back

Aug 3, 2017
and remember, no kink shaming
I'm excited to start getting involved with all you fellow smut peddlers and smut lovers.
Hey! Who're you calling "smut peddlers" and "smut lovers". I'll have you know, Pete, that I'm a pure and innocent soul!
...I'm just, uh, not entirely sure how I got here. It's a nice community though, lol. Hope to you see posting more often and having fun, Pete! :ROFLMAO: