well looks like HTH fithing angainst pirates is over

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
for u all that dont know HTH its a furry game maker since 2003 with flash game versions
so now with the most recent news this guy is moving to unity (that means no more gold member needed) only need a version of the unity of the game and every pirate like me (you)will be happy fapping =D:ForeverAlone:

"Current Situation, Updates and the Future of HTH

ere's what's going on, Flash as many have seen or heard of is on it's way out, browsers are pulling back support and it's getting harder and harder for people to access HTH on our website. For the past couple of years, Crow has been working on a Unity build in the event that Flash would become obsolete. Over the past few months that work has increased as it has become very clear that the Unity build is where we need to be. So what does this mean for HTH?

To start, we are pulling back updates in an attempt to focus solely on Unity, the reason is, every update made in Flash has to be converted to Unity, additionally, Flash has been extremely unstable making it hard to work with, causing delays in completing updates, and problems when they go live as seen by the recent Rose update where many parts of it don't appear.

That means there will be no Flash updates for October other than Anne's shower scene which is in the final stages. There have been problems getting everything to trigger and show up, but the Alpha teams have been super helpful in getting those problems worked out. Instead we will work on launching the Unity build this month and begin converting existing scenes over to Unity.

The plan is by November we will start offering updates exclusively in Unity and will be available as a download.

So how does this work for Gold and Free Members?

The flash version of HTH will remain up and online for as long as it continues to function. When the Unity version becomes publicly available there will be an option at the start of the game to either play the flash version or download the Unity version. Gold members will get the Unity build in November, Free members will get a Unity version at or around January 2018. The focus of updates will be converting existing Flash scenes to Unity until all scenes are converted.
Thank you everyone for your interest and continued support!" :eazyHype::eazyHype:

Reactions: Fed

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
Good to hear. I support the guy but I havent touched his game in a while.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
Good to hear. I support the guy but I havent touched his game in a while.
yeah i have supported this guy 2 times for play the anne scenes (horse girl) i liked alot but now just need to wait the unity version =P