Seeking Well Written Harem Games (Pref. Western)

moddingnoob

May 6, 2019
First off: Yes I fucking know I can just go type harem into the goddamn search bar. If it pisses you off that I want actual recommendations and discussions about what games to play...maybe you shouldn't be in the fucking game recommendation forum, or even the discussion forum as a whole since you obviously don't have any interest in actual discussion.

With that out of the way: I'm looking for western harem games, preferably 3d. I know they'll largely be incest, but I'll get over it. I mostly just want games where rather than just the protagonist going around fucking a lot of women, they actually acknowledge that he's doing so. And also hopefully there will be actual gameplay elements rather than just the boring railroaded VN stuff.

I've played:
Deviant Discoveries
Sisterly Lust
Four Elements
Lab Rats
Peasant Quest
Snow Daze

To demonstrate, only Sisterly lust is really a harem game, because there aren't any interactions between the women in the others. There are in Four Elements, but that's like a baseline of what I'm looking for.

If you respond to this, thank you for your effort.

Nulleins

Oct 20, 2017
It might not be what you’re looking for, but if anyone clicks on the title looking for a well written harem game it really should be mentioned.

The Last Sovereign is a RPGM game with a massive scope and well thought out world. There is no art for the sex scenes, but the whole game is really well written. The interactions between the harem members are a highlight and there multiple sex scenes with several girls.

https://f95zone.to/threads/the-last-sovereign-v0-44-5-sierra-lee.616/

Reactions: scrumbles

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
Roundscape Adorevia: RPGM, original 2D art. Multiple orgies, no jealousy. Each girl has her own skills.
House Arrest: Ren'py VN, HS renders. Many girls to fuck, but the most important one is terribly jealous of the others.
Cure my addiction (Ren'py VN, 3D renders) and its sort-of-predecessor, Big Brother (Unity VN, 3D renders): there are many scenes with 2+ girls. Both have BDSM elements.
Parental Love: Ren'py VN, 3D renders, incest. It has a true harem path.
Evenicle: Japanese engine, original 2D art. RPG, most girls have combat skills and will join you. You are intended to make a harem and they know it. I don't remember if there are sexual scenes involving two or more girls, I played only the first levels.