Seeking Well written stories/plots.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Hello,

SO I am looking for some VN's recommendations with well written stories that has more than 4 episodes/ chapters, where I can spend a few hours playing, etc.

There are many I've already played and I am always welcoming something new.

So far I've played: All that you can see on my signature plus others like : Reunion, Sunshine Love, Melody, A Man for All, Mad World, Fetish locator.

If anyone knows any other 2d games such as Our Red String with Male protagonist and not Sandbox, I accept too :).

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Well it's new so doesn't have a ton of content yet, but this has quite impressive writing imo. Dunno how you feel about fantasy setting.

Wildman Dev

Game Developer
Dec 19, 2021
Checking the rules, I think I'm allowed to suggest my own game...

Stranded in Space - Maybe you'll find the writing to your liking? I feel it's good, but I'm biased! 5-10 hours of gameplay, depending on how fast you read.

Dabigoh

Mar 1, 2020
I'm sitting here right now fighting to stay awake because I was up all night reading Chasing Sunsets. It has four chapters so far plus a prologue. Artwork is pretty good, but the story hooked me early and I couldn't put it down.

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
Well it's new so doesn't have a ton of content yet, but this has quite impressive writing imo. Dunno how you feel about fantasy setting.
Thanks. It is a little anime, but I will try :D

Checking the rules, I think I'm allowed to suggest my own game...
Stranded in Space - Maybe you'll find the writing to your liking? I feel it's good, but I'm biased! 5-10 hours of gameplay, depending on how fast you read.
I dont think it should be problem you recommend your own game. I will deffinitely give it a try, thanks so much.
I'm sitting here right now fighting to stay awake because I was up all night reading Chasing Sunsets. It has four chapters so far plus a prologue. Artwork is pretty good, but the story hooked me early and I couldn't put it down.
Thanks. I have seen this game somewhere but didn't try it. I will deffo do it right now. The way you described it sounds pretty good.

I recently started playing Now & Then, pretty good writing and story in my opinion ;)
Nice. Thanks a lot for the recommendation :)

• Hey there
Reactions: Barabash

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Another self-recommendation :)

Love of Magic is an Arthurian epic urban fantasy VN/Sandbox about finding love, achieving your destiny and becoming a god.

Nex_time

Aug 6, 2020
I really enjoyed Life Happened, and also just cause I don't see it in your sig though you have probably already played it, I would recommend Where it all began by the same dev as Summers gone though it is going through a rework and is back to chapter 1.

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
  • The Headmaster
  • Shining Song Starnova
  • Ripples
  • Projekt Passion
  • Now & Then
  • Nothing is Forever
  • Nanairo Reincarnation