[R>Proofreader] Unpaid We're searching a game tester

GreenLizy

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
We're searching a game tester. Requirements:
-A perfect English
-seriousness
We can start simple sending you the game here with private messages and then you will tell us bugs or grammatical errors.
No payment At the beginning, because The project is still very small, maybe in the future( Also the possibility to enter in the project as a member). The game is pretty vanilla with some femdom contents (main character Being beaten ) but still nothing hardcore.

Last edited:

Conviction07

Game Developer
May 6, 2017
Did you even read the guide on what to include when posting here? I'm sure most people would like to know more details on exactly what kind of game you're making, and whether it's paid work or not.

GreenLizy

Game Developer
Jun 17, 2019
Did you even read the guide on what to include when posting here? I'm sure most people would like to know more details on exactly what kind of game you're making, and whether it's paid work or not.
I’m sorry, I will add informations

Winterfire

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Game Developer
Sep 27, 2018
Is the game a secret

-edit-
I am going to assume it's not yet released anywhere?

ehren

May 16, 2018
Hi, i would like to test the game and have some experiencie testing games,but you mind giving somo more info about it.

Spunky

Jul 25, 2017
I would like to test the game as well. While I have not tested a game before, I do have pretty decent grammar and can help with that.

Truemourne

May 7, 2019
I can help proofread and point out the more obvious bugs. I can send you back the same script with corrected grammatical/spelling errors .

Reactions: GreenLizy