Identify western fantasy RPG with two main female characters (alpha/abandoned?)

spamove

Nov 1, 2017
I recall seeing a demo of some sort. It has some rudimentary city with weapon/armor upgrades, some forest map similar to Darkest Dungeon (albeit bright and not gloomy), and two female protagonists (one flat/tomboy, one blonde bimbo with big sword) with semi-animated H-scenes during combat (which happened on different screen, not on map). I recall fighting goblins mostly with some unbalanced combat & seduction skills.

spamove

Nov 1, 2017
I also vaguely recall that there were some mushrooms and/or wolves as enemies?

Also, the combat was turn-based, and the tomboy girl was some kind of a rogue, with knife throw skill etc.

DnDfan

Apr 1, 2018
This sounds exactly like Jessika's Curse which sadly will be much as you remember it. There has been talk and art of new characters, but no new editions. Anyway, hope this helps and my compliments on the level of detail in your request. Now to check out this "Dragon Crown." Best of luck.

Reactions: spamove

spamove

Nov 1, 2017
This sounds exactly like Jessika's Curse which sadly will be much as you remember it. There has been talk and art of new characters, but no new editions. Anyway, hope this helps and my compliments on the level of detail in your request. Now to check out this "Dragon Crown." Best of luck.
yes, it's exactly it! Many thanks, mate!