Seeking Western games with 10/10 art or CG.

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
I was always a fan of Japanese games with 2D art style and never tried any western games even though they were pretty popular on f95zone. I was not much interested in 3D art style but after i played few games i enjoyed them a lot especially their very well done CGs. And now i want you guys to help me in finding out those western gems (games) that has pretty awesome and great CGs. A great story would be a cherry on the top.
Few games i have played and enjoyed (mostly because of awesome CGs) are;
1. Slice of Venture 2
2. Anna Exciting Affection (top tier)
3. Farmers dreams
4. Road Trip by Malleck
5. Fleeting Iris

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
Since you haven't listed Milfy City or Dreams of Desire I'm assuming you haven't played them. Is that right? If so you really need to get on them.

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
Since you haven't listed Milfy City or Dreams of Desire I'm assuming you haven't played them. Is that right? If so you really need to get on them.
Nope i didn't. I have played Incest City 2 by ICSTOR a little bit but it was very straight forward that couldn't enjoy it properly even though art was good.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Wow. All three of them look good. Will try them out except Depraved Awakenings maybe because not into BDSM stuff.
DA isn`t BDSM stuff !!!! It`s a very good detective story like Phillip Marlowe or so !!

dirtyrat

May 26, 2018
Wow. All three of them look good. Will try them out except Depraved Awakenings maybe because not into BDSM stuff.
That's too bad. Depraved Awakening may be the best game here in terms of storyline and sexual content. Here's some more:

Acting Lessons
Babysitter
Sisterly Lust
Dating my Daughter
Melody
Where the Heart is
Summertime Saga
Jessica O'Neil Hard News

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
And couple more.........

Twist of My Life
Family Matter
The Gift Realoaded (Dev is back)
Milf Resort
Sins of the Father (on hold)

Reactions: Bablu (NTR)

YaBoy

Jan 2, 2017
Nope i didn't. I have played Incest City 2 by ICSTOR a little bit but it was very straight forward that couldn't enjoy it properly even though art was good.
Milfy City is a significant upgrade over Incest Story 2 in terms of the gameplay, and the art is even better than it was before! Definitely has the best animations for 3DCG games as well.

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
That's too bad. Depraved Awakening may be the best game here in terms of storyline and sexual content. Here's some more:

Acting Lessons
Babysitter
Sisterly Lust
Dating my Daughter
Melody
Where the Heart is
Summertime Saga
Jessica O'Neil Hard News
These are interesting. I came across Dating my Daughter many times but ignored it just because of how little the daughter was. LOL. I hope she is above 18 at least.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Unteralterbach is the only game with 10/10 art with no other game coming close. Some games might have a commissioned scene or two here and there but they never cover the entire game with high quality art. Most 2d games are anime style with bad grasp of anatomy.
Fall.Out has pretty good art but it's nowhere near done. Also the name is horrible, you need to search "dvoika" to find it.
Price for freedom is the most impressive recent game I've seen, but again it's better once its completed.

I don't see how you can be impressed by 3dcg titles, they use premade models and are inherently limited.

Reactions: Bablu (NTR)

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
Unteralterbach is the only game with 10/10 art with no other game coming close. Some games might have a commissioned scene or two here and there but they never cover the entire game with high quality art. Most 2d games are anime style with bad grasp of anatomy.
Fall.Out has pretty good art but it's nowhere near done. Also the name is horrible, you need to search "dvoika" to find it.
Price for freedom is the most impressive recent game I've seen, but again it's better once its completed.

I don't see how you can be impressed by 3dcg titles, they use premade models and are inherently limited.
You sure you giving me the right spellings of the game? Searching "Unteralterbach" is giving me no results.

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
You sure you giving me the right spellings of the game? Searching "Unteralterbach" is giving me no results.
Try google, it's not hosted n f95.
Semi related would be which isn't western but is uncensored by westerners and is one of the all time best.

Bablu (NTR)

May 22, 2018
Try google, it's not hosted n f95.
Semi related would be which isn't western but is uncensored by westerners and is one of the all time best.
Google sent me to a loli game when i searched. Is that right? I am more of a MILF guy so no lolis for me.

Reactions: NinjaNoto

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Google sent me to a loli game when i searched. Is that right? I am more of a MILF guy so no lolis for me.
It has a pretty good milf scene at the start of the game which then leads to non-loli path. It has pretty funny writing and great ost so it's worth to play in any case.