Seeking Western games with harem route

grunt_pepper

Aug 8, 2017
I'm looking for games that allow the protagonist to get together with all heroines at the same time, with their full knowledge and approval. Basically, games about polygamous relationships.

A few caveats:
  • No biological mother of the protagonist as part of the harem
  • Or a character that is the mother of one of the heroines
  • No NTR (optional is fine, so long as it's not a requirement to get the harem route)
I'd like to think that I'm up-to-date with Japanese games that feature a harem route, but if you know any that aren't tagged as such on VNDB or aren't featured on that site (since they don't meet their VN criteria) feel free to mention them.

Thank you for any suggestions you may give!

Jove76

Mar 13, 2019
I'm looking for games that allow the protagonist to get together with all heroines at the same time, with their full knowledge and approval. Basically, games about polygamous relationships.

A few caveats:
  • No biological mother of the protagonist as part of the harem
  • Or a character that is the mother of one of the heroines
  • No NTR (optional is fine, so long as it's not a requirement to get the harem route)
I'd like to think that I'm up-to-date with Japanese games that feature a harem route, but if you know any that aren't tagged as such on VNDB or aren't featured on that site (since they don't meet their VN criteria) feel free to mention them.

Thank you for any suggestions you may give!
RPGM games - "Harem" by Ker (not on this site, I think), and "Harem Collector". Ren'py games "Harem Hotel", and "Ecchi Sensei". Text-based - Lilith's Throne.
None of those games allow all the characters at once (it would not be possible) but they all have threesomes and foursomes. Lilith's Throne is quite unique because you actually can choose any girls (or guys, if that is your thing), up to 3, to engage any time you wish. I think in a foursome, at least one girl must be a spectator - but they are still "active". It is listed as "furry", which is not really my thing, and has a couple of fetishes that also are not for me specifically, but EVERYTHING about the content can be set by you. You can remove all furries, or just limit the non-humans to "ears and tails". You can even almost completely remove males or females from the game (or have the world populated entirely by futas), depending on what appeals to you. I found it very impressive for a text-based game. Perhaps most impressive, is the fact that its actually a very good RPG, aside from the sexual content.

droganpc

Apr 21, 2020
This is enough. Just check all games with red flag.
SSSS-tag is recommended.