Seeking Western VN Games About Oblivious/Mystery Netorare Similar To Wifey's Dilemma and Navigating the Rift

Feb 23, 2019
Hello everyone,

I'm currently in the mood for some ntr games and i'm specifically looking for games that feature the oblivious/mystery netorare genre. Two of my favourites that I've found are Wifey's Dilemma and Navigating The Rift, and I really love how both of them have a 'snoop' function that allows the player to check in periodically and view the actions and gradual corruption of the love interest, including the transformation of her body with piercings, tattoos, and plastic surgery, all while the main character in game is oblivious to whats really going on and for the specific reasons why she is acquiring these body modifications.

I also really love how they are able to tell this style of corruption story that is mostly just found in Japanese HRPGs through the VN/Renpy format. I love my RPGM games but I'm just personally feeling a bit burned out from playing them right now.

I've tried to do the obvious thing of limiting the engine to renpy and looking at netorare titles in the latest updates, but with the tags as they are right now, its really difficult to filter the games that are netorase from the ones that are netorare, and even harder still to find ones that feature oblivious netorare where the main character doesnt want to be cucked, but is instead having his wife/girlfriend corrupted behind his back.

So I thought I would make a thread and hopefully see if anyone had any recommendations for great western VN games that can give me the same enjoyment as the two games mentioned above.

Reactions: agrael72