Seeking WESTERN VN/RENPY GAMES OR ANY NON-ANIME BULLSHIT RELATED GAMES

ALPHATRAX

Jan 26, 2018
Does anyone have suggestions for Western or parody vn/renpy games. I hate anime please dont suggest stupid anime related games.

5325cc8090f45cfce2808e1535cc0c24d553b1a54729c5a45418d8f0fc0a15ad.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: Albaduldür

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Yes, if you could give us an idea of what you're looking for, what you've played that would fit, so that we can answer you well, that would be appreciated. My own answers are normally like mini reviews, so I'd rather not do a whole write up on a game and then read, "I've played all those"

Reactions: ALPHATRAX

ALPHATRAX

Jan 26, 2018
any western cartoon parodies like these
  • Four Elements Trainer
  • Akabur Games
  • Rogue-Like Evolution
  • Something Unlimited

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I can't review it for you, since I haven't played it, but there's Legend of Korra book 5, if I remember correctly.

Mooncake!!!

Sep 28, 2017
I did't play them yet, but you may like the two Iris Quest games:

[EDIT] They are something like a parody of Alladin, but as I said, did't play them yet to know better....

[EDIT 2] There's also this one from the same creator of the two ones above, but again, I have no clue about it being good or no, just saw the pictures and thought you may like it...

After you play them, if you do so, please tell us what you think of them...

ALPHATRAX

Jan 26, 2018
I did't play them yet, but you may like the two Iris Quest games:

[EDIT] They are something like a parody of Alladin, but as I said, did't play them yet to know better....

[EDIT 2] There's also this one from the same creator of the two ones above, but again, I have no clue about it being good or no, just saw the pictures and thought you may like it...

After you play them, if you do so, please tell us what you think of them...
Thanks lad, im gonna try these too

Reactions: Mooncake!!!