Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
View attachment 1610204
Flamethrower pistol? I am in!
Muzzle flash. You should see the flash from an M38(about 3 feet or 1 meter)...M38 being the tanker version of the M91 in 7.62x54R(the oldest production cartridge still in production...it is a beast). The M38,M44 and M91 are versions of rifles commonly called Mosin Nagant,the M38 being much shorter in barrel length. Google Mosin Nagant muzzle flash and hit images. The post you commented on is likely close to a real life muzzle flash vs what you see in movies with blanks.

But I will leave you with just the flash from a Desert Eagle pistol....
.jpg

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1648988827925.png

Chapter 1 Part 2 is coming April 1st for Top Supporter and All Star patrons and April 3rd will be the general release!

It will feature 363 new renders, 22 remade renders and 9 animations!

Westview Academy v0.1.1!

It's finally here!
And it's not an April fools joke either,
I'd like to thank everyone who followed my Patreon/Twitter
and especially those who decided to become patrons!
The final numbers for 0.1.0:
378 Static renders, ~25 remade renders and 11 animations!
0.1.1 fixes:
Fixed some grammatical errors and wrong renders showing.
*STARTING A NEW SAVE IS RECOMMENDED*

Last edited:

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Westview Academy [v0.3.2] [Tako Yuh] [UQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 1.89GB
Repack size: 533MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

PC = / /
Ren'py Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.
To find my repacks use search function and just type MyRepack (much better search results than Compressed).
Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :)

Last edited:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
It seems alright so far. The renders are really good and obviously had a lot of time spent on them. I don't have much to say about the story yet I'm kind of bored of the whole college/university thing so hopefully it gets more interesting later on.

I'm just confused about the possible romance options in the game are the main girls the ones in the banner and then the rest are side girls or are they about the same. I really like Jordan, Leslie and Tara so far.

I might be getting old though because Jalen gets on my fucking nerves. I wonder how the choice between music or sports effects the story. I'm assuming because Jordan is in the picture of the music choice it means you can only romance her on that path and won't be able to on the sports path. Which would suck since I was hoping that picking the sports choice would mean I need to spend less time with Jalen.

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Nice start to this one. The renders are solid and the girls all look good.

Appearance-wise I find myself leaning toward Jordan. Personality has to go to Kiara. Sorry. I have a thing for cute nerd girls. Alexa and Paige are also pretty cute. June could be fun. Same with Tara. Not a lot of interest in Alyssa at this point and have to see more of Brooklyn.

Hopefully, the male friends start getting smaller roles as this progresses. It's not a bad thing to have fun male friends as seen in games like Being a DIK, Devil in Your Eyes, Last Call, and Acting Lessons; but I'm in it for the ladies.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing more.

Reactions: Mister_M

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
It was pretty fun, though short update. I really hope that other girls are possible LIs and not only the ones from the banner. Captain Kiara in particular seems nice. Jalen as an obligatory irritating male sidekick is getting old fast though, so I hope he'll either have some interesting character arc or he'll just disappear into the background.

Last edited:
Reactions: hatefuldisplay

kshyk

Mar 18, 2018
I've just tried this game and...WOW! This is going to be my new favourite game here! I love everything about this - renders - well written story - likable MC and his best friend - beautiful womans - soundtrack that reminds me of a Fight Club movie.
The only thing that's missing is some milfs.

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
I want to say i enjoyed this but i just cant sorry.. the jumps between scenes are waaay to ridgid and detract from enjoying whats going on.. the trumpet music was annoying, the character mc looks way to old to be a university student and some of the dialogue was really bad to read.. You have an opportunity here to establish a decent college game that many are waiting for in the absence of time that it takes for being a dik, college kings, summer gone etc take to be made.. The bar has been set pretty high with most titles in this genre and all it would take is a little more care with the title and time spent fine tuning it to feel better and flow more fluidly..
Take more time to create a better game cos you already have a good foundation to build on.. but right now it does feel rushed sadly..

Crippy

May 28, 2018
Muzzle flash. You should see the flash from an M38(about 3 feet or 1 meter)...M38 being the tanker version of the M91 in 7.62x54R(the oldest production cartridge still in production...it is a beast). The M38,M44 and M91 are versions of rifles commonly called Mosin Nagant,the M38 being much shorter in barrel length. Google Mosin Nagant muzzle flash and hit images. The post you commented on is likely close to a real life muzzle flash vs what you see in movies with blanks.

But I will leave you with just the flash from a Desert Eagle pistol....
View attachment 1618816
Absolutely love my Nagants. I bought 10 of them for $117.00 (USD) each. They had never been touched and it took me almost a month to clean all the cosmoline off the first one (1933 Tula). Best bolt action rifle I have ever fired...using Bulgarian rounds.

4.30 star(s) 42 Votes