Tako Yuh

Westview Academy Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2022
It seems alright so far. The renders are really good and obviously had a lot of time spent on them. I don't have much to say about the story yet I'm kind of bored of the whole college/university thing so hopefully it gets more interesting later on.

I'm just confused about the possible romance options in the game are the main girls the ones in the banner and then the rest are side girls or are they about the same. I really like Jordan, Leslie and Tara so far.

I might be getting old though because Jalen gets on my fucking nerves. I wonder how the choice between music or sports effects the story. I'm assuming because Jordan is in the picture of the music choice it means you can only romance her on that path and won't be able to on the sports path. Which would suck since I was hoping that picking the sports choice would mean I need to spend less time with Jalen.
Certain LIs will only be available for a single path, meaning there will be a split of 2 in each path (2 in the music path, 2 in sports and 3 neutral/not path exclusive)

And about Jalen, he will follow the same path you take. I will definitely take note and try to minimize his “screen time”, but he’s an essential part of the story in the future.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Certain LIs will only be available for a single path, meaning there will be a split of 2 in each path (2 in the music path, 2 in sports and 2 neutral/not path exclusive)

And about Jalen, he will follow the same path you take. I will definitely take note and try to minimize his “screen time”, but he’s an essential part of the story in the future.
Is it possible to focus on a single LI and ignore all the others romantically and sexually?

Reactions: qaywsx

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Yup, you will still have encounters with them but they will only be as friends and there will be no forced sexual content with any character.
Thanks for the reply. I will try to see if I'm only interested in one LI among all.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Tako Yuh
WestviewAcademy_phone.png
You barely introduced each lady, there is no way a player will have associated the name with the event they were introduced in or what they look like. You at least need to change this choice to show images of the ladies faces and maybe a short bit of text reminding the player where they were introduced. Don't expect the player to take notes outside of your game to keep track of things, your game interface should provide the reminders they need.

Tako Yuh

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2022
So is not going to have harem, what about incest (mom and sister)?
No incest, sorry:confused:

Tako Yuh
View attachment 1738961
You barely introduced each lady, there is no way a player will have associated the name with the event they were introduced in or what they look like. You at least need to change this choice to show images of the ladies faces and maybe a short bit of text reminding the player where they were introduced. Don't expect the player to take notes outside of your game to keep track of things, your game interface should provide the reminders they need.
That’s actually a good idea, I’ll take note of that.

Blackeye.

Aug 15, 2020
Unofficial Android Port of:

Westview Academy [v0.1.1]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
My android port has an alternative save location, the save will remain intact when you uninstall the game so don't worry about starting over. And my port has a textbox opacity slider and text size slider and added change name to the main menu.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
While non-harem games seem to make more sense, the problem for players is, that they will feel like they have to "ditch" some characters who they may be interested in. A solution might be, to introduce some no-LI path, revolving more around casual no-strings flings. Some content with the characters that could be LI's could still be similar, some might not go as far as if they were an LI, others might instead take things even further, using the no-strings encounters to experiment, or to do things they can't find in their regular relationship(s). It really depends on how important the relationship will be within the storyline whether this would work though.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
The game seems to be pretty good. But I think I'm going to like too many LIs, so I guess I'll pass: I only see one ending, so I'd rather have one that includes all the LIs I'm interested in.

In any case, Tako Yuh thanks for the game and good luck.

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Nice start and good luck getting funds, im always down for a game with school setting, also refreshing seeing new faces on the women.

Reactions: Tako Yuh

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Is it possible to avoid every LI in this game? I want the MC to be alone and miserable, maybe he can take up knitting and cutting coupons. JK.

The transitions as well as the story all happens so fast, even the sex scenes felt rushed. The dedication to the look of women in this game is great but when it comes to the MC, not so much. Jalen is an "essential" part of the story as the Dev stated, so avoiding him is out of the question, just please don't make him too obnoxious. I chose basketball but make have to switch because of the LI I'm interested in. GL to the Dev.

Tako Yuh

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2022
Is it possible to avoid every LI in this game? I want the MC to be alone and miserable, maybe he can take up knitting and cutting coupons. JK.

The transitions as well as the story all happens so fast, even the sex scenes felt rushed. The dedication to the look of women in this game is great but when it comes to the MC, not so much. Jalen is an "essential" part of the story as the Dev stated, so avoiding him is out of the question, just please don't make him too obnoxious. I chose basketball but make have to switch because of the LI I'm interested in. GL to the Dev.
I’ll definitely try to work on the pacing and try to take my time to properly develop the events in the next update.
I promised a deadline that was way too hard for me to meet and it shows with how rushed it turned out. I’m currently rendering out a few more images to hopefully make the transitions from event to event not feel as rushed or sudden as they currently do:)

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
Pretty decent start. Curious to see how the two paths are gonna play out. The girls are cute, although I hope they don't develop a nasty case of duckface syndrome. Looking forward to v2.

kikomascado

May 20, 2017
The thread title got updated to v0.1.2, but on the description still says v0.1.1, as well as the download links. Why though?
Not complaining, just noticed the change and got a little confused when I went to download it. :LOL:
By the way, the game may still be on its first steps, but I think it looks promising. Keep up with the good work!

Tako Yuh

Game Developer
Jan 6, 2022
The thread title got updated to v0.1.2, but on the description still says v0.1.1, as well as the download links. Why though?
Not complaining, just noticed the change and got a little confused when I went to download it. :LOL:
By the way, the game may still be on its first steps, but I think it looks promising. Keep up with the good work!
v0.1.2 is just a minor bugfix/update if you already downloaded v0.1.1. As for the download links, I simply forgot to update them and Mega is the only site with updated links and it will be fixed in a minute when these files are done uploading:)

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
Great, another game where I think the hottest character is the teacher, and we won't get a scene with her until version 14.

For real though, seems good. Will keep an eye on this.

Reactions: Sirren and Tako Yuh
4.30 star(s) 42 Votes