EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
banner perhap.png

Overview:
A talented young man joins "Westview Academy" one of the nation's best schools, it is known for its spectacular sports facilities and its music program. In Westview Academy, he'll make tough decisions and have unique experiences surrounded by many new friends and different environments.
How will your story go?​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-16
Release Date: 2023-08-16
Developer: Tako Yuh - - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - - -

Extras: Multi-Mod - Fan Signatures - Fan Signatures 2

*This unofficial version is not released by dev, download at your own risk

alyssaroonycall-05.png ch3s2m-117.png ch3snooze-33.png ch3-mtp-54.png thecall-02.png ch1judorm-nut.png ch1s3-04.png ch1s10-05-tara.png ch3snooze-40.png scene16.png ch1s13-12.png ch3postgame-08a.png ch3s2b-08.png ch3jordconv-02.png ch1s12-06b.png ch2s2-32.png doggo2.png ch3s2m-39.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
It is a demo and all the tags planned for this demo are in the tag section and the Genre section.

Tako Yuh

Westview Academy Developer
Game Developer
Jan 6, 2022
Is it a Harem game ?? (i hope yes)
Ntr planned ? (I hope not)
Lesbianism avoidable ??
No NTR in this game.

Harem is a tricky one, will you be able to mess around with other girls? Absolutely, but the endings will be for a single L.I and a harem ending is not planned.

If by “Lesbianism” you meant seeing full on girl on girl scenes without the MC, then yes it’s avoidable because it won’t be a part of the game.

Last edited:

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
No NTR in this game.

Harem is a tricky one, are you able to mess around with other (non main L.I) girls? Absolutely, but the endings will be for a single L.I and a harem ending is not planned.

If by “Lesbianism” you meant seeing full on girl on girl scenes without the MC, then yes it’s avoidable because it won’t be a part of the game.
No harem endings ??? Bummer. Time to ignore this game. Otherwise i will be disappointed later

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
Pretty decent game honestly. The story seems to be going in a good direction. The characters are definitely the game's best selling point, they look like "real MILFs", I mean, in most MILF tagged games usually moms/landladies look the same age as their daughters.

1632666_preview.jpg
THX for sharing Tako Yuh

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 42 Votes