NebulousShooter

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 24, 2018

New
2 hours ago
Hey, y'all!

This was the week that tested me the most mentally, spiritually, emotionally, physically, and all that. I spent most of it fuckin' animating, and if you've heard anything about the process of animating in Daz, you'll know what I mean when I say it makes you want to break shit.
Anyway, the computer is intact and so is my window, so that's a good sign I think.

The numbers are now up to 1095 images and 20 animations. Good progress on the animation side, but slow as fuck on the renders this week. I could sit here and give you all a bunch of reasons why that happened, but let's just keep it real and say it's just a bum dev thing.

But yeah, back to stills this week. Might add an animation or two to the count if I feel like a scene could use another or not but all that is TBD.

That’s about it for this week.
Stay safe.
ily<3

The Senior Perv

May 4, 2022

New
2 hours ago
Hey, y'all!

This was the week that tested me the most mentally, spiritually, emotionally, physically, and all that. I spent most of it fuckin' animating, and if you've heard anything about the process of animating in Daz, you'll know what I mean when I say it makes you want to break shit.
Anyway, the computer is intact and so is my window, so that's a good sign I think.

The numbers are now up to 1095 images and 20 animations. Good progress on the animation side, but slow as fuck on the renders this week. I could sit here and give you all a bunch of reasons why that happened, but let's just keep it real and say it's just a bum dev thing.

But yeah, back to stills this week. Might add an animation or two to the count if I feel like a scene could use another or not but all that is TBD.

That’s about it for this week.
Stay safe.
ily<3
This ass is approved by the Chairman.
DnrIfJKVAAAraga.png

• Haha
Reactions: Dr.TSoni
4.10 star(s) 50 Votes