VN Ren'Py Wet Nightmares [Ch.1 v2.0] [Kinky Fridays]

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes

lalauna

Aug 23, 2021
Quick question is the MC still an asshole honestly need to know. ill still play it because of the art look fantastic but i just dont want to get my hopes up that the mc is different :unsure:

Reactions: guzlik sin

Digteren

Nov 1, 2020
Quick question is the MC still an asshole honestly need to know. ill still play it because of the art look fantastic but i just dont want to get my hopes up that the mc is different :unsure:
Kinda. Without Ch. 2, it's hard to say if it's quite as bad as it used to be, but yeah.

Reactions: guzlik sin
May 20, 2019
As said in my post, they tone it down a bit: Now he is just extremely paranoid.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But since the sex still has to happen one way or another, and this is not really a pure love story- yeah, you can imagine the rest.

Personally, I find this kind of MC fascinating:
He isn't all power and evil like certain slave titled games, he is just some dude who has severe mental issues and wants to be left the fuck alone literally me. Not to mention to him having sex is just something he does from time to time, in a way it is more refreshing than the polar opposite spectrum of adult game protag either never get laid before the game happens, or have had so much sex it doesn't really matter.

mannymulatto

Jun 26, 2021
As said in my post, they tone it down a bit: Now he is just extremely paranoid.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But since the sex still has to happen one way or another, and this is not really a pure love story- yeah, you can imagine the rest.

Personally, I find this kind of MC fascinating:
He isn't all power and evil like certain slave titled games, he is just some dude who has severe mental issues and wants to be left the fuck alone literally me. Not to mention to him having sex is just something he does from time to time, in a way it is more refreshing than the polar opposite spectrum of adult game protag either never get laid before the game happens, or have had so much sex it doesn't really matter.
I like a morally gray MCs but he was legit just an abusive psycho. He just made me uncomfortable and thats not great if your audience cant even stomach an MC. If im gonna play as bad guy/villain he should at least be likeable/charismatic.....

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
Dev here. The same man who made the first now has me backing him and making sure the fit and finish is applied.

Protagonist is still a asshole, but it's by design and he gets his kummupans if you want that ending. The way it's done is obviously part of what makes this game unique. You see inside his head and the words he projects outward.

It is a kinetic novel that I pushed multiple endings onto so choices in the game will drive you towards one or another.

Full script is written, both in English and Spanish but art is always slow with erk. His quality is good, speed not so much.

Polishing chapter 2 right now. Will launch in early access once it's ready.

Samara has pubes so we can sell on steam.

Hope you enjoy it. Consider buying the game, it all helps.

Henley

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2019
We had to port and remaster as the vnm version was really buggy and poorly optimized.

This build is a rework of the core systems, the menus, ux, and an overhaul of the first full chapter. Steam had issue with the backgrounds having photos of people and real art in it so we basically had to redo all the content from scratch. Figured we would just overhaul the whole thing and give it a new vibe. Hence the focus on 3 point lighting and such.

But yeah if you want details read the news posts.

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes