VN Others Abandoned Wet Nightmares [v3.4] [erkerut]

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
DuKywpQXgAAir_R.jpg

Overview:
While a girl joins the list of missing women, a man in the middle of the forest receives the visit of a pretty young ...

Thread Updated: 2022-03-05
Release Date: 2022-02-02
Developer/Publisher: erkerut - - -
Censorship: No
Version: 3.4
Language: English, Spanish
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
DOWNLOAD
English
Win
: - - - -
Mac
(Demo): - - -
Animations: - -
Other: COMPRESSED

Thanks @Hargs for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

DAY_01_BLOWJOB_01.jpg DAY_01_DICK_LICK_01.jpg DAY_01_HANDJOB_01.jpg WET_NIGHTMARES_COVER_UltraHD.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
I'm a big fan of eroge horror and this game just hit all the spots.
Despite some overused scenes, the plot tells a different story, the MC is an asshole, he treats everyone, including the lost girl, really poorly, due to his inconsistent several personalities and serial killer's background.

I enjoyed the story and the horror aspects did work; I found myself getting brief chills during some scenes, and would love to see more.

"I'LL PICK YOU UP IN 7 DAYS..." :eek: (see spoiler right beneath)

Last edited:

Doublefrost

Jun 29, 2017
What, aren't you adventurous enough for murdery-corpse monster girls? Also, that first screenshot... Part of me wants to caption it SNAP INTO A SLIM JIM AWWWWW YEAH!!! XD I wouldn't worry though, she seems the kind of girl that only tries to dismember you painfully if you ever try to leave her.

Edit: Loli - Adjective (modern); Any woman smaller than a G cup

Bartlett

Jan 21, 2018
An unoriginal, poorly written story and incredibly cliché "horror" mixed in with kind of terrible lewd scenes and mismatching background art. I expected a lot better after seeing the dev boast about spending 1500 hours on this... thing. I could forgive the unoriginal premise and predictable plot if at the very least the dialogue and text was good (kind of important in a visual novel y'know) but it's obviously poorly translated English that's way below even most Japanese VNs' standards.

A shame. The general idea of mixing horror with lewdity is an interesting concept, but the execution falls way, way short of the promise. The girl looks monstrous enough that it almost works on a solely visual level, but even then not quite.

PoyntFury

The Man With The Need To Breed
Donor
Dec 14, 2017
A black bag over the face can fix that problem.
But, you see, if I have to put a bag on their face, then I'm gonna remember what they look like.

DAY_01_HANDJOB_01.jpg

This face is way better, but that first one is nightmare fuel.

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes