RPGM Completed Whaling My Way to the Top of a Parallel World Tweet [ Yoshida PISTOL] ( RJ279403 )

• Thread starter Deleted member 961056
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 961056

Store:
Censored: NO
Version: N/A
Language: Japanese to English

Story

Free scenario RPG of erotic love and serious adventure
Transfer to the stronger game world by

charging ! ■Billing of demons appears in fantasy ■The
hero who charges a large amount of money for the
game
At the beginning of one day, it became possible to freely transfer to the game world after a certain day I'm confused, but when I raise the level of the game in the real world, I realize that the fantasy world of the transfer destination has changed to a strong state as it is,
so I collect money with a part-time job in the real world and charge it, and rise as a hero in the game world to plan

■ game concept ■
-real world and the game world can be freely back and forth game
, real to the such as the world of part-time job and charged at saving money game, we will promote the adventure in the game world is stronger
really Can you be a hero and save the world?!

(Fun adventure other than adventure, fantasy erotic life) -Actually
not the only way to enjoy this
game-○ Town girl, inn girl, noble daughter and woman Warriors and even princesses can be love objects
○ Pay money to have fun: Let's enjoy at a brothel and a bar
○ Of course, aiming for a rear fulfillment where you can live normally in the real world without going out on an adventure It can also be done

■ About billing based on special commerce ■ You
can pay money to power up or get weapons and magic

○ Level up…… Always successful
○ Save money in the game…… Always successful masu
○ What was the magic won ...... gacha can get is fun
○Weapon acquisition……I'm looking forward to what I can get by gachaing

■About the fantasy world■
(Fantasy world with magic and sword)
Suddenly a mysterious ruler appears and the
warriors who have messed up the world are subjugated was not repeated but defeat followed soon the world is confused while ... security deteriorates
the birth of the hero has been waiting for! save the world

has been plunged into chaos the thieves groups and Evil Dead corps of outskirts further world
of Specter The captain of the corps, the army of the ghost, and its commander are quite strong subjugation targets
Let's prepare well and challenge

By the way, love erotic erotic route is also recommended rather than adventure to save the world WW

Download

Genre

Preview Images: