What 2 or 3 features would you love on this site, even if they were rejected or would be unfeasible?

amBest

Jul 18, 2017
I'm often disapointed with about 3 things on this site, on of which I suggested and was outright rejected. I'm here to lament on them, yes, but I'm also curious what other things people might like if the site had.

For me it's this:
  • Latest updates page - ability to filter without changing sort order
    I would like to see games in "most recently updated" order (so sort is date modified), but I'd like to filter out "no reviews" and "2 or lower stars"
  • Ban list
    I'd like to say "I never even wanna see this game again TYVM"
  • Major and Minor tags. Aka have a tag "incest" if the game is about incest and "_incest" if like 2 rando sisters that aren't even plot important hook up once in one of the 5 paths.
  • A tag for "this game, after 5 years of development, has finally introduced penetration, outside of that one scene in the first 5 minutes"
    We could call it "Midnight Paradisen't"

Reactions: Heruar

Hagatagar

Oct 11, 2019
  • Major and Minor tags. Aka have a tag "incest" if the game is about incest and "_incest" if like 2 rando sisters that aren't even plot important hook up once in one of the 5 paths.
I'm totally down with that.
It can be quite annoying when you're looking for a specific tag and you're mostly finding games that rarely feature it (maybe with only one scene or a single side character).

I can also imagine the possibility to have the tags be color-coded.
For example like this: Green for major. Yellow for minor. Blue for avoidable.
And if it has not yet been decided, the color remains as it is.

That could also finally calm down some of the NTR discussions. ;)

Reactions: amBest

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
Unlimited reactions (likes, etc.) on off-topic boards. Or, to phrase it differently, have reactions to off-topic threads not affect the limited number of reactions available to us due to people abusing it on game threads (apparently).

Fliptoynk

Nov 9, 2018
search for vn/games by platform. I'm on raspberry pi, and x86 are a no go for me, so I need a list of html vn's
\_(o___O)_/

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
An option to toggle on/off any pro/anti NTR debate anywhere in the forums. The option to turn it back on is there for when you got some popcorn and you just want to watch threads burn.
Yes, the cuck sxyzma will be upon us finally. No more having to rage at randos who don't value themselves enough to protecc their waifus from degenerate thieving indivs.

• Red Heart

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
1. Being able to blacklist specific tags so the games that have them won't show up on Latest Updates.
There would need to be an improved tagging system for this. I'd say at least 30-40% of all new games are tagged incorrectly.

Reactions: nasam

Amethyst Star

Aug 14, 2019
I'd like to be able to subscribe to updates on a game itself, not the thread that it's in. I care about when the game is updated, not whenever someone makes a new post on page 1200.

I'd also like to see a tag for small breasts/petite. It feels like the only way to intentionally find petite characters is to search for loli and manually filter out all the actual lolis.

This one's impractical, but some way of knowing how frequently a tag shows up within the game would be nice. So many games have a tag because of exactly one scene or character that fits the bill. If I'm looking for that specific tag, I'm interested in games that feature it prominently, not where it only appears once as a side note.

Reactions: nasam and amBest

riktor

Nov 26, 2018
search for vn/games by platform. I'm on raspberry pi, and x86 are a no go for me, so I need a list of html vn's
\_(o___O)_/
it's pretty easy to make most renpy games run on an rpi3 or 4 shoot me a pm if you'd like to go over it.

to answer the thread question though, I'd like to be able to ignore certain tags completely. as in the threads with those tags just don't show up at all, anywhere, ever.

Last edited:
Reactions: Fliptoynk

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
3 different sets of reactions, each with their own limit per day:
  • Like - Exactly as it says, this would be for the thumbs up and love heart eyes reactions with a 30 per day limit
  • Reactions - These are for the others like the laugh, drool, sad face, etc, and they have a 15 per day limit
  • Facepalm - Separate this from the others and give it just a 5 per day limit.
I feel like this would be good for 2 main reasons, 1) users can give out more likes and not worry about things like 'thinking face' and 'laugh' reactions using up valuable likes, and 2) the lack of facepalms per day could curb trolling since instead of having 30 per day, they only have 5.

MrLakes1579

Mar 1, 2019
Connected tags. Like specifically with the lesbian tag, I mean other tags might be useful, but female protagonist connected to lesbian for actual lesbian gameplay content or lesbian content sharing