Seeking What adult games might I like?

okmedoit2

Jul 24, 2020
It's really hard to find the good stuff amidst it all. Hoping to get some good recs I've not heard of. I can list what was memorable/ tops for me. I am less interested in beta/WIPS. I do require English even if it's mtl. I also like something with a game to it, not really into pure VN. Can tolerate hybrids fine.

Legend of Queen Opala 1,2, origin (wip)

Peasants Quest (wip)

Evenicle 1. Really liked 2 from the demo , but it's waiting on English to come out.

Monster Girl Paradox C 1/2. As well as to some extent 1,2,3.

Sengoku Rance. I just liked this army battle version, I don't like the rest of the Rance series as that cave/wolfstein fpv view is way too dated for me.

Eiyu Senki/Gold.

okmedoit2

Jul 24, 2020
I think I played Overwhored ages ago when it was a wip. Will certainly try that out. Renryuu looks interesting as does Last Sov.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Seeing your list I would recommend kamidori alchemy meister, it's a game that I like to play again from time to time, has monstergirls, it has a quite good gameplay, new game plus (with extra content on it)... it's an overall nice game and if you like it you have a very similar one under the name of amayui castle meister, if I remember right it was fully translated too.

Having said that it would be nice that if you want recommendations you talk a bit about what you like and dislike (fetishes I mean), mainly because based on that it would be easier to give good recommendations.

okmedoit2

Jul 24, 2020
Will try Kamidori. I honestly care more about the game quality, you know it being fun then that. I suppose I like rpgs/strategy rpgs most. I'm not put off by much anything, got a dark sense of humor and Monster Girl Paradox satisfies that pretty well. Eiyu Senki did too with the genderbent historical world leaders. Got Napoleon in my harem, awesome! I guess I favor monster girl stuff/harem a little bit.

I think most of all I'd like some more great Eiyu Senki's/Sengoku Rance conquest,strategy,army types.

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
Let's see... seeing that you like strategy/conquest games I'm just gonna propose a few:

-Venus blood frontier/hollow: To be fair I'm not a fan of tentacles but they are both in english and they have a solid gameplay, overall "evil route" is tentacle based while "good route" is more vanilla and sometimes tentacles.

-Daibanchou big bang age: You are gonna need a guide to unlock the events you want with the girls but other than that it's another solid strategy game. Personally I find it a game that you will want to get back from time to time cause it is very enjoyable.

-Daiteikoku: Prequel of Daibanchou, I didn't find it too fun but I think it was already fully translated, personally if I had to choose I would just play daibanchou but others may differ.

-Bunny black series: I believe bunny black 1 and 2 were translated, I don't know if 3 ended up being translated too, but basically we are a somewhat evil MC with a harem of monstergirls and ocasionally humans, just be aware that you are evil.

Those are the games I would recommend that have an strategy feeling, have fun.