Seeking What are games with good amount of double penetration scenes?

IllusionA2

Jul 25, 2020
Maybe with Good Girl gone bad/gone good type of storyline where you can choose.

I played Good Girl Gone Bad by Eva Kiss to death a bunch of times, really enjoyed how the story progresses and finally there's good gangbang with DP. So ya really would like excessive amounts of DP otherwise I can just play some random game.

Currently trying Summertime saga. Maybe try lust pandemic next.

IllusionA2

Jul 25, 2020
afaik Karryn's Prison has multiple DP scenarios and is gangbang-focused in general, you have to work to get it to happen though.
Yes I was playing that all night. I dont have much of a grasp on it. I played the medium difficulty and got to level 2. Thats when it seems like I dont have much of a grasp on the "horniness" levels of my character. Sure I am getting gangbanged left and right but I am also losing and losing fights.

IllusionA2

Jul 25, 2020
So far tried Fashion Business, Elena's Life, and The Tyrant. Cant say I've been impressed. Elena's life does have decent DP scenes but the renders are not good and the gameplay was absolute ass. I only managed to watch things thru the gallery which surprisingly was open from the beginning.

The Tyrant seems to have nice promise but all NTR content seems to rely upon the girl actually hating you, and you can't exactly join in even though the game went in the direction of gangs and anal from the beginning. And only one chick gets DP'd anyways in a tiny little scene. Unless thats from how far I've played and I can't seem to unlock anymore stuff.

Fashion Business I have to say has AMAZING renders with great characters. However the MC seems to be a prude and its taking me a long time to progress, as well as its also extremely grindy of a game. I've also heard on the thread that there's only one DP scene so far in EP3. But I might keep playing just cause one of the characters looks like Ariana Grande and is extremely hot.

I think two other games that have a ton of hard DP/group content are Chloe18 and Project Sage. However I am not big on 3D games to begin wtih and the renders are just terrible...