Seeking What are some female MC games with corruption and/or bimbofication

DonutBoi

Jan 29, 2021
Hi! I am fairly new to posting in the forums, so please excuse my limited knowledge on this, but if anyone has any game recommendations for female mc games with corruption and / or bimbofication paths that would be really appreciated!

Games as a reference for corruption
Essentially games in which the female MC can choose through either a set of choices or actions ingame to stay pure or to be corrupted. If possible with some grind aspects but not as to become tedious and dragged on

Games as a reference for Bimbofication
Basically games with a focus on changing mental aspects of the MC in order to make her as slutty as possible as well as body modification (Breasts, Lips, Ass, Makeup, Hair, etc.), this type of game is heavily preffered

Thank you to everyone who decides to help me out on this one, as well as people inspired by this to try out new games. Much appreciated and feel free to keep this thread going at any point in time :)

Reactions: S4I2 and Blake639

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
SKA is my favorite, but fair warning, it is sssslllllooooowwww at first. Like, expect the first few hours to amount to a bunch of clothing changes on Earth and groping/flashing in the fantasy world. Absolutely worth it though, if you like moral degeneration. No other game I've seen does it better.

SR is like Karryn but earlier and rougher. Could well turn out better than KP though, which has its share of flaws.

If it ever gets updated, On Edge is worth a look. Ugly-old-bastard focus, but if Cyberslayers is fine then this should be too.

Curse of Kubel is pretty good sexual-corruption NTR. For a Japanese game, anyway. Although if you're like me, you'll get to the ending before half the corruption stuff is done (because the game is pretty easy) and you'll just get a gallery save to see the rest.

You've already named some heavy-hitter bimbofication games, but you can find some more here. Good Girl Gone Bad and Third Crisis are ones to check out in particular.

DonutBoi

Jan 29, 2021
SKA is my favorite, but fair warning, it is sssslllllooooowwww at first. Like, expect the first few hours to amount to a bunch of clothing changes on Earth and groping/flashing in the fantasy world. Absolutely worth it though, if you like moral degeneration. No other game I've seen does it better.

SR is like Karryn but earlier and rougher. Could well turn out better than KP though, which has its share of flaws.

If it ever gets updated, On Edge is worth a look. Ugly-old-bastard focus, but if Cyberslayers is fine then this should be too.

Curse of Kubel is pretty good sexual-corruption NTR. For a Japanese game, anyway. Although if you're like me, you'll get to the ending before half the corruption stuff is done (because the game is pretty easy) and you'll just get a gallery save to see the rest.

You've already named some heavy-hitter bimbofication games, but you can find some more here. Good Girl Gone Bad and Third Crisis are ones to check out in particular.
Thanks for the recommendations! I've already reached the end of the content for now in SR so I'm waiting on that, but thank you for the other ones! feel free to use this thread if you find something else btw

Reactions: Blake639