Seeking What are some games with corruption and bimbofication but not slutification or submission? Does that even make sense?

Creiz

Game Developer
Sep 18, 2018
Right.

So you know how most games you have the perfectly fine young lady, bright as the sun, chirpy, minding her own business, just being happy at life and shit... Then comes you and you just have to fuck her shit up so hard the poor woman forgets she's actually a human being? Because of course?

The poor thing.

Now, I'm wondering if we have something along those lines but without the humiliation and degradation part.

Imagine it: A pure, innocent, prudish girl. Nerdy, shy, introverted. Your job is to make her the baddest bitch the world have yet to see.

Some incel assrat wants to take advantage of her? Slap the teeths out of his butthole. Someone thinks she's a good target for rape? Beat his dick into absolute submission. Some other bitch can't keep her tits to herself and goes around making shit up? Well, let's just say your girl ain't taking shit from no one. To stay polite.

Some guy comes over and he looks like he's a decent one, not necessarily a dork or a cigarette? Well, she can fuck his brains out. I mean, good men deserve their rewards. And women, too.

So aye, gang. I'm looking for a game where you can take the girl from zero to heroine, turn her into an absolute bimbo without the dumb, while keeping her on top of her shit.

Any games come to mind?

Reactions: Mine Turtle

OsamiWorks

May 24, 2020
Not a game reccomendation but have you ever read or seen Pygmalion by bernard shaw? You might like it

Reactions: Creiz

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Possibly Cyberslayers. I didn't try nearly every option, and it's still pretty early, but from what I could tell the basic personality types are """"pure"""", "bad bitch" and "cocksleeve". It's an extremely rapey game overall, but what you describe should be possible.

Reactions: Creiz

ARB582

Jan 6, 2018
Bimbo Life Coach fits what you want, as the name suggests you help normal everyday women become bimbos and you have quite a bit of control on how far they go.
Eg - The first character that you help you get a choice on how far she goes, you can make her a full on Bimbo who stays with you as your live-in bimbo bcoz she's that dependent on you now, or stays with you as your assistant and has full control of her actions and has all her mental faculties.