Seeking What are some great 3D games that allow the community to create their own story with scenes?

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I have only played a few like VirtaMate, that furry game that I can't recall and Emotion Creators.
Virtamate and emotion creators are both really great with giving the tools for regular people to essentially make their own game using the engine.
I have also tried Real Play but it seems it only allows people to create a static scene which is great for visual novels but it's not something I'm interested in.
What games have you played where you can make full stories in 3D and share it with the community?

Apr 21, 2018
I don't know specifically what you're talking about but COM3d2 and honeyselect come to mind, oh yeah, there's also artificial academy.

zoneitorboneit

Apr 30, 2018
I don't know specifically what you're talking about but COM3d2 and honeyselect come to mind, oh yeah, there's also artificial academy.
I guess you haven't played emotion creators then. In some games you can make a static 3D scene but in others like emotion creators/virtamate you can make a scene that may or may not have movement that has text that leads to another scene. Some even have multiple choice options that can lead to various scenes based on the option chosen.