Seeking What are some of your favorite SFM works?

dijkstra72

Sep 30, 2023
Hello! I am new to the community and the SFM form of adult content, so I'm in exploratory mode. I have found a lot of great work on this site and greatly appreciate the community.

As a way of expanding my "palette," I was hoping some of you could share some of your favorite SFM animations, whatever the style or catetory or fetish.

A few of my own favorites (so far) are:

By ZMSFM:
  • Ellie & Horse
  • Ashley Graham & Mr. X
  • many of his other works!
By HVLsfm:
  • Claire X T-00 (full set of variations and angles)
By Shirami:
  • Claire & Demogorgon
By Wildeer:
  • Lara In Trouble (prolly an obvious one)

Thanks in advance for your suggestions! I hope this is the correct forum to post this request for suggestions. I've read through the General Rules and looked through all the other animation-related and general forums.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cenwen

musma

Jun 27, 2023
[...]I hope this is the correct forum to post this request for suggestions.[...]
Indeed it is.

Just a quick interjection though, some of the animations you cited aren't made with SFM. But the message is clear, be it made with SFM, Blender, Affect-3D, MMD or whatever, as long as you can fap to it is all good. And well, well, a beasty/monster enjoyer. Kudos! I have to agree, ZMSFM and Wildeer's stuff are pretty good.

I have a long ass fucking list of artists i like so a can keep tabs, but i'll just write whoever pops in my mind:
  • SelfDrillingSMS
  • VGErotica
  • Bulging Sempai / BulgingS
  • HydraFXX
  • Trahaó
  • Nagoonimation
  • FPSBlyck
  • QOC
  • lvl3toaster
  • ArhoAngel
  • General Butch
  • Redmoa
  • The Count
  • Yeero
  • Polished-Jade-Bell
  • Aanix
  • Slayed.coom
  • Secazz
  • Pewposterous
  • Pockyin
  • Dezmall
  • LordAardVark
And on the wild side of things, i go with:
  • AnimoPron
  • Rekin / ComandoRekin
  • NoName55
  • Sinless Celery
  • Beowulf1117
  • DuckTape
  • Darktronick
  • CallMeHaymaker
  • Sinthetic
  • Pog Benis
  • EvilToastedMW
  • Julio Jakers
  • Voimond / Klein Voimond
  • Jackerman
  • Ambrosine92
  • Lesdias
  • Bayern
  • Barbell
  • Blueberg
Most stuff by those guys are pretty damn good.

StudioFOW is a solid pick also, producing some high quality hardcore stuff.

And to finish, 2 MMD artists i'm fond of:
  • flim13
  • blendy13
flim13 in particular animates some of the best deepthroats/blowjobs i've ever seen.

And that's it for now. Hope you find some artists works to your liking.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
I consider myself one of the ZMSFM's #1 fans. Not only great animation but also an extremely pleasant and down to earth person. A lot of the things he makes, I simply like.
If I had to choose though;
- Gathering Support Kul Tiras (Straight up 4 animations in 1)
- Tifa and Behemoth (The knot pull is awesome)
- Ciri and Fiend (Pan bonk is very funny)
- Mercy's Secret Life (Very hot concept)
- Panam and Adam Smasher (Hot visuals, concept and effects)

Then there's noname55 from who I pretty much like
- Any Jaina works featuring animals (Best ones are probably Jaina with horse and wolf together)
- Series of Assumi in cave (Pretty sure all of them are so smoothly done, they can be inserted into his movie as extended scene)
- Noname's new Samus monster defeat vids

Nagooanimation has overall outstanding quality which is very consistent throughout every animation.
From Nagooanimations:
- Tifa gangbang
- Miss Fortune defeat sex with Gankplan

Lawnmower333 is a newer animator, however he does 2-4 minute video each month with WoW themes (Yes, yes. I love me some WoW animations and animators as I spent my younger days playing the game a lot)
Favorites being:
- Night elves and Orc impregnation (2 phase anim where the elves are captured and fucked, then appear pregnant)
- Orc and Night elf in prison (Same as above but with only 1 elf)
- Ending the war (Sylvanas and Jaina chained and fucked in a 4 minute video)

dijkstra72

Sep 30, 2023
Indeed it is.

Just a quick interjection though, some of the animations you cited aren't made with SFM. But the message is clear, be it made with SFM, Blender, Affect-3D, MMD or whatever, as long as you can fap to it is all good. And well, well, a beasty/monster enjoyer. Kudos! I have to agree, ZMSFM and Wildeer's stuff are pretty good.

I have a long ass fucking list of artists i like so a can keep tabs, but i'll just write whoever pops in my mind:

And that's it for now. Hope you find some artists works to your liking.
Thank you so much for your suggestions! I've become familiar with a few of the artists on your lists, but most of them are new to me, so this give me much to explore. Very much appreciated!!

dijkstra72

Sep 30, 2023
I consider myself one of the ZMSFM's #1 fans. Not only great animation but also an extremely pleasant and down to earth person. A lot of the things he makes, I simply like.
If I had to choose though;
- Gathering Support Kul Tiras (Straight up 4 animations in 1)
- Tifa and Behemoth (The knot pull is awesome)
- Ciri and Fiend (Pan bonk is very funny)
- Mercy's Secret Life (Very hot concept)
- Panam and Adam Smasher (Hot visuals, concept and effects)

Then there's noname55 from who I pretty much like
- Any Jaina works featuring animals (Best ones are probably Jaina with horse and wolf together)
- Series of Assumi in cave (Pretty sure all of them are so smoothly done, they can be inserted into his movie as extended scene)
- Noname's new Samus monster defeat vids

Nagooanimation has overall outstanding quality which is very consistent throughout every animation.
From Nagooanimations:
- Tifa gangbang
- Miss Fortune defeat sex with Gankplan

Lawnmower333 is a newer animator, however he does 2-4 minute video each month with WoW themes (Yes, yes. I love me some WoW animations and animators as I spent my younger days playing the game a lot)
Favorites being:
- Night elves and Orc impregnation (2 phase anim where the elves are captured and fucked, then appear pregnant)
- Orc and Night elf in prison (Same as above but with only 1 elf)
- Ending the war (Sylvanas and Jaina chained and fucked in a 4 minute video)
Yeah, totally agree, ZMSFM is a true artist and I anticipate all of his new work. I like your selections and will re-watch them with your insightful notes in mind. And double thanks for the other artist suggestions. I will eagerly explore their work too.

Thank you so much!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Cenwen

dijkstra72

Sep 30, 2023
some of the animations you cited aren't made with SFM. But the message is clear, be it made with SFM, Blender, Affect-3D, MMD or whatever
BTW: This correction is super helpful! I'm such a n00b that there are definitely things I don't even know that I don't know, and this distinction between animation techniques is one of them. You taking the time to point that out to me opens up my understanding of the art form. Thank you especially for that!

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
BTW: This correction is super helpful! I'm such a n00b that there are definitely things I don't even know that I don't know, and this distinction between animation techniques is one of them. You taking the time to point that out to me opens up my understanding of the art form. Thank you especially for that!
A lot of animators nowadays use Blender. Mostly as it's one with better animation options, direct model editor and has the highest amount of models and ease of conversion to .blend file format.
While SFM is lightweight and good for starting out, it has its limitations and often crashes.
There's few people out there who fully stick to it. Fewer who master it.
Two of the best being Noname55 and Drills3D (Formerly SelfDrillingSMS).

Reactions: dijkstra72

musma

Jun 27, 2023
[...]There's few people out there who fully stick to it. Fewer who master it.
Two of the best being Noname55 and Drills3D (Formerly SelfDrillingSMS).
WHAT?! Drills still works with SFM?! Jeebus, dude is a GOD, his more recent works look NOTHING like it!

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
WHAT?! Drills still works with SFM?! Jeebus, dude is a GOD, his more recent works look NOTHING like it!
Yup. He's one of few who have mastered SFM. Alternatively S2FM. Drills is a very talented artist in that regard. I imagine a lot of the effort goes into post production polish too.
Alongside Noname, they both are kings of SFM.

musma

Jun 27, 2023
[...]I imagine a lot of the effort goes into post production polish too.[...]
The level of quality of the lighting rigs he does, damn. I think of stuff like he's Judy/Rose scenes, just flawless. That's why i thought he had migrated to new software.

I assume he did those in S2FM? Can you even achieve that in SFM? Jeebus... Truly a Maestro. He's animations are aways so smooth too, since way back.
Alongside Noname, they both are kings of SFM.
Noname is indeed a good boyo. But at least i can still discern that he's using SFM. He's been going for a while too, i remember when people like him and Ambrosine92, and Beowulf1117 had their works aggregated in a little site and all (can't recall the name). Man, time sure does fly by.

Cenwen

Sep 28, 2018
The level of quality of the lighting rigs he does, damn. I think of stuff like he's Judy/Rose scenes, just flawless. That's why i thought he had migrated to new software.

I assume he did those in S2FM? Can you even achieve that in SFM? Jeebus... Truly a Maestro. He's animations are aways so smooth too, since way back.

Noname is indeed a good boyo. But at least i can still discern that he's using SFM. He's been going for a while too, i remember when people like him and Ambrosine92, and Beowulf1117 had their works aggregated in a little site and all (can't recall the name). Man, time sure does fly by.
Even before S2FM, he was really damn good. With basic SFM. You will have to find those works on other sides though as Drills' older works aren't suitable to post here.
Currently, I think he does use S2FM? Not very sure but it's a possibility over basic SFM.