Seeking What are some REAL corruption/slave training games that make justice to the premise?

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
I played a whole lot of them, and a trend I noticed is that you're very often not actually training a girl into being an obedient sex toy. You're just seducing her little by little.

Handjob -> Blowjob -> Vaginal -> Anal. That's how it usually goes, but outside of that, nothing actually reflects the "submissive sex slave" premise.
An example is Four Elements Trainer. Outside of the exhibitionist/voyeurist ending of each chapter(which is good, but that's just one scene, and after that the chapter ends). You don't get to see any real result of your supposed slave training.

I want to see a game where you can properly train each girl into a completely submissive whore, and to actually see the effect of that on her personality instead of just unlocking more sex scenes. Getting them to wear extremely revealing clothing in public (and watching their reaction go from reluctant to completely fine over time). Having the tone of their conversations completely change into a tone of submissiveness and seeing them start begging for cock as if their life depended on it. This sort of stuff.

Do you feel that there's even any game that does this aspect well?

ohyeaho

Jan 2, 2017
Do you feel that there's even any game that does this aspect well?
Slave Maker 3 does it pretty good, and i recommend you try it out; If you're willing to download all 6.7gigs of the game. Though it does get repetitive as many event are repeated per slaves, but some slave do break up the repetitiveness of the game by having unique training specifically to them. What make this game really great is that depending how you train the girls or guys you'll get different ending.
Strive for power also pretty nice when it come to slave training, but not as in depth into the training as Slave Maker, but it does have a overarching story line to play unlike Slave Maker.