Seeking What are the best corruption games with good cloths/outfit mechanics?

avitus83

Aug 9, 2016
One of the things I love about a good corruption game is the ability to make whomever you're corrupting dress progressively sluttier. I love the function in Glassix and similar games, and if I had ONE major complaint about Lab Rats, it was that the game more or less lacked this feature all together (with the very minor exception of making you mom dress provocatively at work on Mondays).

What are some of the best games for managing clothing and outfits in your opinion?

ariloxi

Feb 10, 2017
Best one:

You can customize everything, even which day she wears which costume, and it's completely corruption related.

Also:
-Princess Trainer
You probably already know about this one

-Four Elements Trainer
Specially books 1 (which mimics Princess Trainer) and 3

-Hotel
Very underrated gem, sadly abandoned, the sluttier costumes play a big part and was my favorite mechanics

avitus83

Aug 9, 2016
Best one:

You can customize everything, even which day she wears which costume, and it's completely corruption related.

Also:
-Princess Trainer
You probably already know about this one

-Four Elements Trainer
Specially books 1 (which mimics Princess Trainer) and 3

-Hotel
Very underrated gem, sadly abandoned, the sluttier costumes play a big part and was my favorite mechanics
I had not heard of hotel, going to look into that one, thank you!

Reactions: SAO321

SAO321

Apr 17, 2018
Definitly the best for me would be "Violated Heroin". An huge female-POV rpgmaker game where rpg aspects are really well done, both in the battle sistem and in the "hentai system". You can even switch between the characters you want to play. Its a bit hard to install, but definitly worth the time.

But there are some others in the same style i liked very much :

"The heiress" and "Dark Elf'" - both on steam and female-POV

"Dating my daughter" is an male-pov where you corrupt the girl( she can just love you, or desire you too)

astaroth96

Nov 12, 2017
here is everything you need to know :
including the download link (netty folder)
hey dude, do u have the extraction code for the mega link?