Seeking What are the best Female protagonist Forced sex games ?

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
I already know rpg like Mature quest, Ariande and Magicka. Rpg from the dude who made From Iron and fire or something like that and Oneoneone hgames too. I played a lot of corruption games but didn't found one that was really good. For exemple i don't really like Valiant warrior Astrid which seemed promising but ended boring.

Would like to know if there is a really good game that i don't know about.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
If you don't mind pixel art platformer games, was always a pretty fun game. There is a sequel on here as well, though I haven't had a chance to give that one a go yet.

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
I already know rpg like Mature quest, Ariande and Magicka. Rpg from the dude who made From Iron and fire or something like that and Oneoneone hgames too. I played a lot of corruption games but didn't found one that was really good. For exemple i don't really like Valiant warrior Astrid which seemed promising but ended boring.

Would like to know if there is a really good game that i don't know about.
You should try Meltys quest.

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
Try these games:
Noxian Nights (Absolutely recommend. More of a corruption game but I think it's still within what you're asking for)
Liz of the Tower (Absolutely recommend playing this)
Witch Act (Kinda slow but has good cg)
Civilian Justice League 2 (first one wasn't good for me but you can try it yourself)
Luxuria (Also kinda slow but has good cg)
far from being the best. Those are all basics adult rpg with bad script.

Mature quest, Ariande and Magicka
From what i experienced, there aren't really better adult rpg than those. But i really advise you :

Chronicles of Leridia
Succulence
and
Lily of the valley

They really worth the DL

ZombieBoss

Jun 3, 2018
I'm stuck on the second part of the town in "Liz Of The Tower" Any ideas? (sorry for talking off topic I'll take this down and give some ideas in exchange for information ;)

Xaoyu

Dec 31, 2017
You should try Meltys quest.
is it really a "forced game" ? i wouldn't say that. Not like Ariadne for exemple.

I would say that currently the very best forced hrpg is Karyn's Prison (from the same dev who made Meltys btw)

The Heiress is really focus on forced hentai scene, i really recommend it to you as well. however the combat is extremely easy in this game.