Seeking What are the best games about hole destruction or stretching?

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
srsly? nobody in here?

Here's some reccomendations:
  • Free cities
  • Lilith's throne
I mean... what's really the appeal of hole destruction when it's text-based? Hawt, some text tells me that the gape is bigger than would be usual after sex?
I mean, I don't know exactly how it would play out, I didn't really go further with these games than to look them up and see that they were text-based, that was already boring enough :ROFLMAO:

But hey, thanks for the recommendations at any rate ;)

Now to just wait if someone proposes something with actual renders in it... ^^

Beggarman

Jan 14, 2018
I'm not totally sure if this is what you're looking for as it's not really my fetish, but I remember seeing quite a bit of stretching in Fairy Fighting as the in-battle sex and post-battle CG's. Their other game, Wolf's Dungeon, is similar, but I've not played it in a while and I'm not sure how far along that game is.

Reactions: KrystofDayne

cavjustica

Nov 3, 2018
I like all four games.

Still there are some issues.

1. Eluku games are hot, but the stretching is not permanent, usually when the most extreme stretching happens, a gameover also happens so...

As for free cities, it is rather fun, but if I remember l last I played there wasn't much in the stretching department, it didn't had any effects beyond some minor scene changes I believe.

Lilith throne has a gape system and all, but kinda requires you go out of your way to get a character hole destroyed, since the default human characters can heal 100% back no matter what gets stuffed inside them, only deliberate transformations can change hole sizes permanently.

Also there is not much effect a character having a gape, the games DOES have some effects but not much.

Reactions: sge

cavjustica

Nov 3, 2018
By the way, still looking for this.

I tried CoC2 and sadly, it tracks hole size but does nothing with it. It doen't even show in your description, only some scenes a character might make a brief mention about it, and that is it :(

KrystofDayne

Donor
Dec 9, 2019
By the way, still looking for this.

I tried CoC2 and sadly, it tracks hole size but does nothing with it. It doen't even show in your description, only some scenes a character might make a brief mention about it, and that is it :(
Yeah unfortunately I don't think you're gonna find a game on here, or frankly almost anywhere, that has that niche and very specific sort of content that you're looking for, with the hole-stretching and gaping being an integral part of the gameplay and/or plot.

You might find some games where huge insertions and subsequent gaping holes do come up a fair bit (try Ravager or anything by EpicLust for that sort of thing) but it is not really a big part of the actual gameplay and the holes don't like stay gaped or anything like that.

I think, like I said, you're just looking for something too specific and too niche here that it's going to be hard to find dev's that spend the time and effort to make something like that that's just going to appeal to a very small amount of people.