Seeking What are the best games?

cabron12345

Jun 29, 2018
What are the best games?
I played The Twist and found it fantastic.
If there's any that gets close to that, I'd like to play.
Appreciate.

Reactions: nanogorilla

YellowBrick

Dec 27, 2017
The best RPGM games I know are Melty's Quest and Milf's Villa. They're both simple but well-made RPGM games that are simply good fap material.

Dreams of Desire is a must-play if you're looking for a VN, though I do think the later chapters are very disappointing.

Reactions: nanogorilla

nanogorilla

Jun 27, 2018
I discovered this kind of games a week ago and came across f95zone.com. Have only tried a few games.
Very entertaining have me:

My Summer with Mom and Sis
My Girlfriends Amnesia
Lust Man Standing

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
I haven't played The Twist, so I can't speak on games that would be similar to that. But one of my favorites of late that can be found on here is . It has quite a bit of action and nice art and the characters are enjoyable to get to know and interact with.

Reactions: nln0 and Papa Ernie

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Dreaming of Dana and Milfy City and please go try Milfy City the renders imo are the best.
For unique art maybe Summertime Saga or Roundscape.
Others said Dreams of Desire and they are correct.
I would say look at my reviews and a lot of my 4 and 5 star games are worth checking out.
It would help for more info like what fetishes you may have? Remember the more info you can give the better people can help you! I hope you find some stuff you like and have fun in your room with the door locked.

PS. i forgot Timestamps also has some great renders and for incest games try Man of the House or A new Home!

Xorgroth

Modder
Oct 12, 2017
Depends on your taste really, I personally hated The Twist more for story reasons than anything else.
My top ones so far are, A Spell For All, Wife Trainer, Son of a Bitch (Of course I'm going to be biased here), Inner Bimbo (Multiple plays brings a lot of different outcomes so it's actually unique in that regard), Something Unlimited, Four Elements Trainer, Dreams of Desire and The Company.

Last edited: