What are the best ways to attract visitors to an adult game? (How to promote my game?)

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
I know there is another similar thread in this case but I want to list the best sites in order of preference.
We have created a game that needs more publicity.
During our search, we found that the best ways to see an adult game are several sites.
there is not much information about this, in this thread, we ask you to write your own experiences in this regard and Introduce the best sites you think, and write your reason.
In order of priority, they will be placed in this post for others to use as well.

We think these sites are the bests because of attracting many viewers:
F95zone

Last edited:

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
It depends a lot on the content of the game, if you have hypnosis of some type, then Hypno-pics, if you had transformations then tfgames. If it is furry then fenoxo, etc.

Outside of the specific content places, and the normal sharers like here and the others you mentioned. There is also reddit. Proper tagging on things like twitter. Being shared on other creator's patreons, which is usually some form of traded ad space.

Reactions: SenMizeri

wookie31

Feb 12, 2020
I sometimes check out "legendofkrystal.com/forum" and check Creative Corner for an older site where a number of creators of games featured here also post updates.
Also lately been checking "itch.io/games/tag-adult" for some new developers on the scene.
Don't know if that helps...

Last edited:

Alcahest

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
No need to bother with SVScomics. All they do is scrape/copy releases from sites like f95zone. If your game is on f95zone, it most likely will be on SVScomics.

Xenoga'me

MagicalGene Developer
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2020
No need to bother with SVScomics. All they do is scrape/copy releases from sites like f95zone. If your game is on f95zone, it most likely will be on SVScomics.
Yea, that's true.
I removed it
Do you only work with f95?

Last edited: