Seeking What are the games with most freedom to do whatever you want?

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
Self explanatory title. I want something with lots of customization and the ability to do just about anything with anyone. Is there such game?

Korder

Jul 12, 2017
Haven't been able to find a game like that myself, unfortunately. Evil 2 that's mentioned above could've been something like that, but development was abandoned far too early for it to ever even get close.

GrabberWalkie

Jul 9, 2020
Well, that depends on how you look at it. 3D Sex Villa technically falls into this category - customize your character almost fully, and have any kind of sex (as long as you have toy, pose, and room mods). Otherwise, I don't know but should also like to find out.

Mar 28, 2022
By ten million miles, AI Dungeon.
[/Q
By ten million miles, AI Dungeon.
date a live rpg 2d where you are shido trying to save kurumi its a 30-50 hr rpg all you want to do is save her but she doesnt give a shit about you she wants to fuck you non stop but her relationship with you grows everytime she fucks you a tiny bit kind of like futaworld but just with kurumi

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
LifePlay is probably your best bet, going by the specifics of your request. While you can do a whole lot, trying to allow for so many things makes it feel a bit impersonal and detached. Since you have to use procedural generation for everything to have such a wide range of encounters, each one doesn't feel tailor-made. But if you want freedom, can't think of many better options.

Reactions: OneWayMissile