Seeking What are the games with the most potential ?

sls8181

Sep 21, 2020
Sadly this is a wrong question. It really boils down to what fetishes you are into and what level of completion of a game lead to a satisfying playthrough. Some would like an unfinished VN or long game where you would like to know what the developper had in mind, some would like it extreme, some would like it romantic.
All in all, it is those game which are quite varied which would please most of people and if the dev(s) is/are very active it would put pressure to completion. Often, we do not know how many days of work were already spent before the first release and often a fast rising game would be abandonned, since the dev(s) would not be able to keep up with the community.
If potential means viral/popular and recent and unfinished, it is just the fav of the month, which leads to nothing really since the best games just take time to develop.

Reactions: throweawayee

DuniX

Dec 20, 2016
In terms of "potential" that I would like see as further development.
Rogschard, Lords and Loyalty I like to see what they do with the Dungeon Gameplay and Pregnancy System when it is developed. I would love a game about Dungeon Management and Breeding your own units that you customize your dungeons with.
Masters of Raana I think has a good foundation and structure to the Content and World with the problem being how Grindy the Training System currently is, I am interested in how the Systems and Gameplay is developed as it's just getting to the good parts right now.
Ravager has just released Act 5 so I want to see how that will be further improved.
Tomie Wants to Get Married already pretty much achived what it wanted.
iNSight of you same here in that it already has a lot of mechanics and content with each update brining something new.
Portals of Phereon is not so much as having "potential" as that has already been realized long ago, but that is constantly changing and getting better with each update that makes for new playthroughs you can do with it's replayability.

Strive: Conquest on the other hand is a game I consider having lost all it's potential. It will probably never get better.

Last edited: