Ren'Py What are the games you think are the best with animation/video for the sex scenes?

ravensoftbuns

Nov 9, 2020
I am building a Ren Py game and I have seen a lot of people complaining and or giving bad reviews that the animation/video is bad on new Dev games, but they do not list a game where the animation/video is good. As a one developer one computer shop, animation is the biggest time-consuming piece of the game.

What are the games you think are the best with animation/video for the sex scenes?

sliveart777

Nov 12, 2019
Subverse and Wild Life also have pretty good animations but nothing else about those games is good. They're also made by teams of people with animation experience.

The reality is, 99% of 3d animations are pure garbage in adult games as the bar for quality is literally on the floor. I tend to prefer still images for 3d art for this reason.

For 2d, it's probably easier to make it look at least decent, especially with pixel art. My favorite pixel art animations are from Aurelia. But there are decent 2d animations in plenty of games.

Reactions: ImariKurumi

Deleted member 3735541

Game Developer
May 24, 2021
This one was pretty good animation-wise:
https://f95zone.to/threads/under-the-witch-v1-8-numericgazer.33243/

I have yet to play a game made with DAZ with animations with realistic-looking movement.
HS/HS2 is a bit better--making animations with realistic movement is possible if you're skilled/knowledgeable enough, but most custom HS animations (those not included out of the box by Illusion) fail to impress. I'm still trying to get better in that regard myself.

Reactions: Kezza329
Jun 4, 2022
Just a question? Why do all MC cocks look like a shiny rolling pins. I have no knowledge of 3D animation or modeling but seriously..... There's nothing worse then a game with great renders of hot women, then when the MC pulls out this plastic looking cock. Add a few veins here and there at least... Jackerman's Mothers Warmth Chapter 2 is a great example.

Anyone else agree?

Ours, but there are not that many yet. Let me know if you find someone who can do it better within an actual renpy game.

Two small examples.
View attachment 2038007
View attachment 2038014

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
Just a question? Why do all MC cocks look like a shiny rolling pins. I have no knowledge of 3D animation or modeling but seriously..... There's nothing worse then a game with great renders of hot women, then when the MC pulls out this plastic looking cock. Add a few veins here and there at least... Jackerman's Mothers Warmth Chapter 2 is a great example.

Anyone else agree?

I am sorry I don t fill your criteria on beautiful dick.

• Haha
Reactions: ImariKurumi

woody554

Jan 20, 2018

Anyone else agree?
the genital models available are limited in many ways and fixing them requires skills 99% of devs don't have. if they can resize them to less than 40cm with the provided sliders we're already talking about less than 10% of games.

it's not any better with pussies. most of the especially gen 8 pussies look like looking into a plastic mouthpiece of a vacuum cleaner. and always matte and super dry.

E_O_N

Creator of Winter Warmth & Karma
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2021
I wasn't referencing your work. My apologies Eon Able
You quoted my post, that is why I assumed you had. But you don t need to apologize. Naturally it would be great if as many people as possible would be able to enjoy our work. But we know we can t make everyone happy.