What are the longest uncensored comics?

DasKapitan

Oct 26, 2017
Like many of you I have lots of free time right now, but the "Pages" bullet for comics is pretty hit-or-miss and keeps cucking me. A lot of threads with the 'Comic' tag don't even list it at all, so I keep running into stuff that's only 10-20 pages long...

I'm looking for either drawn or CG, I don't really mind, but I'm definitely after long reads like: I Roved Out In Search of Truth and Love (600+ pages), Nature of Nurture (1000+ pages), Corruption of the Champion (800+ pages, plus all his other comics)... You get the idea... The only real conditions for me are no gore, and no censorship. I love Japanese style art, but I just can't stand those bars and mosaics...

What else is out there?

[Edit]
I'm also not super keen on textless stories, but if there are really good ones I'll probably end up giving them a try. I looked at Blackadder's collection (3000+ pages) for example, but it's just the same thing over and over. I got bored with it after a few stories.

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
The Lali Lite series by Erogenesis is about 200-1000 pages each comic for a series that is totalling about 3100-3200 pages.
EDITED - Oh let's not forget Ebluberry's S.Expedition comic.
Erogenesis Lai Lite series are 3d comics centering around the adventures of a girl called Lali and her friends. S.Expedition is a 2D (drawn) comic about a crew of space aliens. All uncensored. Both are neat in their own way.
The only other thing I can think of are some of the comics that retro has posted by those older comic artists. Many were episodic where each comic had 40-80 pages over a series of a few up to a few dozen comics. Some of those have page counts in the high hundreds range (think crazyxxx3dworld) and there's even some pretty lengthy comics there that had page counts hovering around a thousand or so. There's a few threads about that which are hard to find on 8muses.

Last edited:

Nulleins

Oct 20, 2017
Shapeshifter was an interesting one I enjoyed. 300+ pages

The Cummoner wasn't to my taste really, but the art is well done and it is one of the longest NSFW comics I know of. 600+ pages

This one is finished and has a unique coloring style. 400+ pages

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Rock Cocks is awesome! I love it, thank you!

Any idea where I can find it? The Darklodrcomics Collection only has pages 432-452...
I got it from SVSComics, it's more up to date with its comics than here. Although some people have problems with the download hosts, if you can't find it, let me know and I'll upload to Mega. :)

Exclusive Interview is another good one but it's only 250-300 pages at the moment.