What are the most feature rich games you've seen on here? I've been checking out itch.io games and they seem really good.

nyuyu

Apr 27, 2017
I don't see a lot of games from itch.io on here, which I guess makes sense since a lot of them are pay your own price, but when you look at the renpy games on there, compared to most popular on here, they seem to be on another level completely.

With that being said, what are the most complete/feature rich games you've played on here?

I like the games that are a slow burn, but that slow burn really sucks when you play for 7 hours, and realize that the next update won't be coming for another month to a year.

Corruption games, rape, incest and a bonus, but really any games are great, harems too.

I think a lot of these games are really good, and some really good ones got canceled.

In my opinion i'll give what I think are some of the "best"

Obviously "A wife and a mother" Is on here, though it's not done, the writing is great.

Obviously ANYTHING from Mity or Akabar.

Witch trainer is amazing.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
AWAM is most definitely not the game that comes to mind when I think "feature-rich". But I get you on Akabur games, trainers are my thing as well. The thing about Witch Trainer is it got completed years ago and has just been added to by a dedicated team. Most of my favorites are not completed yet, but here are some that have at least several hours of playtime each (all are focused on corruption):

Karryn's Prison
iNSight of you
Henteria Chronicles Chapter 2 (NTR)
News Desk
Corrupted Saviors

Reactions: aattss

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I like games with gameplay, out of my head and being english based I would recommend:

-Monster girl dreams: Monster girl style game that has a decent combat mechanic and is mostly battlefuck based, kind of fun albeit it is overly safe with vanilla actions (for example it is a really big advantage to choose a feet fetish as your weakness cause it isn't very used)

-Tales of androginy: While it isn't my thing futa x trap I find that game really well done on many aspects, as a game it is fun.

-The company: If mind control is your thing then this game may be made for you, albeit I find the lack of a challenge quite boring and the development feels kind of slow.

-Peasants quest: It has quite a few things that I like, it is quite centered on pregnancy, it has a few NTRish scenes but it isn't the main thing at all. To be fair I like stuff that goes from "rags to riches" so it's something I would totally recommend.

-Hentai high school plus: It is a fan game with all it's implications, it can be quite funny to corrupt a school albeit I would have liked some advanced stuff (like femdom club, maledom club and futadom club fighting for supremacy lol, unfortunately none of these clubs exist haha).

If we go out of english based games... I have a tendency for strategy and some RPG games:

-Rance series: It never gets old, overall we are a rapist hero in a world full of darkness (basically it's a harem game series with bad stuff happening, almost always to characters that are secondary), some games show it more compared to others (kichikuou rance is the darkest one having the possibility of girls to become insane, die or get raped, Rance VI is kind of the same but on generic girls).

-Kamidori alchemy meister: This is one of those games that I never uninstalled, the game is fairly good, it has NG+, harem based albeit not too high on H content but I tend to play it again from time to time, quite funny overall, recently the castle meister got a full translation too however I don't like how it works on routes (cause there is a bad ending route and it isn't my thing).

-Daibanchou big bang age: I love this game, the only problem I have with it is that without a wiki it's almost impossible to get all 5 events of some characters lol, has some rape stuff and can be quite limited in turns for a strategy game.

-Leane 2: Strategy game that can be quite funny to play, easy to get NTR if it's your first time playing cause you miss some stuff, to be fair it has some weak points, like being too easy for me even on the highest difficulty and it isn't rewarding enough for our hero, if those things changed I would totally put it at the top of my list but unfortunately it is what it is.

-Succubus senki: Do you like fire emblem? well that's the type of combat it has, it is fun to play but not enough stages and missions for my liking, but for the rest a really solid game.

If you ask me what features I like the most... :

-Capture system for both player faction and enemy faction on strategy games: I'm a fair player on this point, if the enemies can capture my generals I want to be able to do the same, and of course if there is rape for my generals the same for the enemy lol.

-RPG mechanics: I quite like to grow stronger with time and this is quite shown on most RPG games, some games do it better than others thought.

-Investments, decoration and improvements: God do I love to be able to invest money to buy stuff, be it houses, businesses or anything else! even better if I can improve it or decorate it too, I'm just a fan of that stuff lol.

-Reasonable challenge: What makes me love a game is the challenge, being able to be defeated, make the enemies stronger or myself weaker is something I truly appreciate, on this aspect I remember Kurenkisho quolta amadeus, in this game the character if defeated got permanent debuffs unless you managed to find a way to remove them, that kind of stuff is really nice on my book.

Reactions: DuniX

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
I like games with gameplay, out of my head and being english based I would recommend:

-Monster girl dreams: Monster girl style game that has a decent combat mechanic and is mostly battlefuck based, kind of fun albeit it is overly safe with vanilla actions (for example it is a really big advantage to choose a feet fetish as your weakness cause it isn't very used)

-Tales of androginy: While it isn't my thing futa x trap I find that game really well done on many aspects, as a game it is fun.

-The company: If mind control is your thing then this game may be made for you, albeit I find the lack of a challenge quite boring and the development feels kind of slow.

-Peasants quest: It has quite a few things that I like, it is quite centered on pregnancy, it has a few NTRish scenes but it isn't the main thing at all. To be fair I like stuff that goes from "rags to riches" so it's something I would totally recommend.

-Hentai high school plus: It is a fan game with all it's implications, it can be quite funny to corrupt a school albeit I would have liked some advanced stuff (like femdom club, maledom club and futadom club fighting for supremacy lol, unfortunately none of these clubs exist haha).

If we go out of english based games... I have a tendency for strategy and some RPG games:

-Rance series: It never gets old, overall we are a rapist hero in a world full of darkness (basically it's a harem game series with bad stuff happening, almost always to characters that are secondary), some games show it more compared to others (kichikuou rance is the darkest one having the possibility of girls to become insane, die or get raped, Rance VI is kind of the same but on generic girls).

-Kamidori alchemy meister: This is one of those games that I never uninstalled, the game is fairly good, it has NG+, harem based albeit not too high on H content but I tend to play it again from time to time, quite funny overall, recently the castle meister got a full translation too however I don't like how it works on routes (cause there is a bad ending route and it isn't my thing).

-Daibanchou big bang age: I love this game, the only problem I have with it is that without a wiki it's almost impossible to get all 5 events of some characters lol, has some rape stuff and can be quite limited in turns for a strategy game.

-Leane 2: Strategy game that can be quite funny to play, easy to get NTR if it's your first time playing cause you miss some stuff, to be fair it has some weak points, like being too easy for me even on the highest difficulty and it isn't rewarding enough for our hero, if those things changed I would totally put it at the top of my list but unfortunately it is what it is.

-Succubus senki: Do you like fire emblem? well that's the type of combat it has, it is fun to play but not enough stages and missions for my liking, but for the rest a really solid game.

If you ask me what features I like the most... :

-Capture system for both player faction and enemy faction on strategy games: I'm a fair player on this point, if the enemies can capture my generals I want to be able to do the same, and of course if there is rape for my generals the same for the enemy lol.

-RPG mechanics: I quite like to grow stronger with time and this is quite shown on most RPG games, some games do it better than others thought.

-Investments, decoration and improvements: God do I love to be able to invest money to buy stuff, be it houses, businesses or anything else! even better if I can improve it or decorate it too, I'm just a fan of that stuff lol.

-Reasonable challenge: What makes me love a game is the challenge, being able to be defeated, make the enemies stronger or myself weaker is something I truly appreciate, on this aspect I remember Kurenkisho quolta amadeus, in this game the character if defeated got permanent debuffs unless you managed to find a way to remove them, that kind of stuff is really nice on my book.
You played Venus Blood Frontier? Just bear the tentacles and you get some amazing corruption along with great strategy gameplay. I legit played up to 2 NG+ difficulties just for the gameplay.

Ikusa Megami Zero is a more traditional rpg with decent gameplay, but the story is on another level.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DawnCry and DuniX

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
You played Venus Blood Frontier? Just bear the tentacles and you get some amazing corruption along with great strategy gameplay. I legit played up to 2 NG+ difficulties just for the gameplay.

Ikusa Megami Zero is a more traditional rpg with decent gameplay, but the story is on another level.
Yeah played venus blood frontier but I didn't end up liking the gameplay of that game. I just felt it lacked something compared to other strategy games I played, but still I did play it for the corruption and overall fun you can get, still I would have liked less tentacles lol.

About Ikusa Megami Zero it's another game I played albeit I think it had too much memory lose in the story and it can get quite sad, I may like challenges and all that but I'm one of those that want the perfect happy ending if I do everything right.

Reactions: desmosome

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Yeah played venus blood frontier but I didn't end up liking the gameplay of that game. I just felt it lacked something compared to other strategy games I played, but still I did play it for the corruption and overall fun you can get, still I would have liked less tentacles lol.

About Ikusa Megami Zero it's another game I played albeit I think it had too much memory lose in the story and it can get quite sad, I may like challenges and all that but I'm one of those that want the perfect happy ending if I do everything right.
Yea, those are all fair points. I personally loved the party building in VBF, but it's really quite complex and the tutorial is absolutely useless. I also really do not like tentacles. Tentacle fetish actually goes beyond indifferent/tolerable and actually reaches the turn off threshhold for me. Despite that, I felt like the corruption progression was so awesome and the way it ties into the gameplay by changing their skill sets was great as well. After the initial corruption stuff that focuses a lot of tentacles, there were some nice scenes without them too.

Ikusa Megami Zero was kind of profound to me. I don't typically get too attached to any character or feel much emotions from games, but this one somehow got me. It wasn't just about being tragic, although it mostly is a huge tragedy. There were some really heartfelt moments and sequences full of hope. It brought out the whole spectrum of emotions. The soundtrack was so damn good too. It's definitely not a happy story, but I felt the ending was pretty bitter sweet and poignant.

Omae wa shinda

May 25, 2020
I'm liking side scrolling game like Tobihime where you shoot your girl off and send them get raped and pregnant with monster cum which viola pop out monster girl to be your ally
And then there the game called succubus affection where you fuck monster girl to gain ability. Basically having gain the power of enemy and use them to defeat foe, kinda like Mega man

DawnCry

Nov 25, 2017
I'm liking side scrolling game like Tobihime where you shoot your girl off and send them get raped and pregnant with monster cum which viola pop out monster girl to be your ally
And then there the game called succubus affection where you fuck monster girl to gain ability. Basically having gain the power of enemy and use them to defeat foe, kinda like Mega man
If you like to earn abilities by fucking a monster girl you can play desire dungeon, it is a simple but worth to play game.

Diconica

Apr 25, 2020
First thing there is a difference between feature rich and content rich and stuff like genre.
Content rich would refer to dialog and images and music and video.
Feature rich is to do with game play such as map and movement mechanics, combat, rpg choices, craft system, play style, camera view, and a lot more.
Genre is they type of game and or story.Corruption and exhibition are two examples of genre.

With the exception of a few most renpy games are the least feature rich games on here. They however tend to often have the most content. They tend to focus more of content.
While lab rats is a renpy game it has more game play features than most other renpy games.
Depending on how you measure content it can have more content as well.

Games that have 2D art that is created by hand usually have the least amount of content. In often reuse the hell out of the limited content they do have.

RPGM type game usually have the largest amount of features. You can find plenty of them with a decent amount of content also.

The point is you mention feature rich in the title but you hardly discuss feature in the post.
You mention more genre more than features. The one game you list by name, "A wife and a mother" really isn't that feature rich.
Seems more like you are looking for game that cater to the most genre or fetish types than feature. Going by what you actually talked about.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pretentious Goblin