What are the roles in this forum?

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
What are the "roles" in this forum and what are their purpose of them?
role.png

Some off them are self-explanatory, but not all. So, I've searched ( a little) and haven't found my answer yet.
And I've im blind, then take my hand and guide me.;)

Also is my question in the false section, then please move it to the place where it's belong.

Walg

Visual art is my magnet. Currently inactive
GFX Designer
Donor
Oct 5, 2018
General Rules don't include the member tags.

What are the "roles" in this forum and what are their purpose of them?
View attachment 223161

Some off them are self-explanatory, but not all. So, I've searched ( a little) and haven't found my answer yet.
And I've im blind, then take my hand and guide me.;)

Also is my question in the false section, then please move it to the place where it's belong.
I'm sure I'll probably miss a few but I'll give a shot (Just for clarity, I'll also put in the self explanatory ones):

Staff Member = Staff Member
Former Staff = Former staff member
Administrator = Admin
Moderator = Moderator
Uploader/ Jr. Uploader = Uploads the current version of the games via the approved file hosts
Modder = Someone who has created a game mod
Donor = Someone who has donated cash to F95
Game Developer = Those who create games and content
Respected User = Respected User
GFX Designer = Known graphics designer

I think that's it but best to get someone from staff or someone who has been here a while to confirm this/add if I've forgotten anything.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
General Rules don't include the member tags.

I'm sure I'll probably miss a few but I'll give a shot (Just for clarity, I'll also put in the self explanatory ones):

Staff Member = Staff Member
Former Staff = Former staff member
Administrator = Admin
Moderator = Moderator
Uploader/ Jr. Uploader = Uploads the current version of the games via the approved file hosts
Modder = Someone who has created a game mod
Donor = Someone who has donated cash to F95
Game Developer = Those who create games and content
Respected User = Respected User
GFX Designer = Known graphics designer

I think that's it but best to get someone from staff or someone who has been here a while to confirm this/add if I've forgotten anything.
Thanks, that is exactly what I'm searching for: Short list with all the member tags and a explanation for them.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Stole most of @Walg 's post.

Site Core:
The roles above will inherit the permissions / duties of roles bellow if they so wish.
Administrator = Admin -> Does admin things;
Staff Member = Staff Member -> Moderation; Overview of moderators; Votes on changes being made on the forum (features, rules, etc);
Moderator = Moderator -> Moderates things;
Uploader = Uploader -> Uploads; Has access to edit OP's, update threads, etc;
Jr. Uploader = Uploader -> Can only upload new threads; It's considered the trial role before we give them access to the uploaders permissions;

Site additions:
These represent an important part of our community but are mostly independent from the roles mentioned above.

GFX Designer = Known graphics designer.
Modder = Someone who has created a mod.
Former Staff = Former staff member or moderator.
Donor = Someone who has donated cash to F95Zone.
Game Developer = Those who create games and content.
Respected User = Respected User -> mostly early helpful members but also includes several users who have helped largely our site with their constant help of members and threads.

Reactions: Walg and c3p0

Jamliz

SexNote Developer
Game Developer
Jun 15, 2019
Stole most of @Walg 's post.

Site Core:
The roles above will inherit the permissions / duties of roles bellow if they so wish.
Administrator = Admin -> Does admin things;
Staff Member = Staff Member -> Moderation; Overview of moderators; Votes on changes being made on the forum (features, rules, etc);
Moderator = Moderator -> Moderates things;
Uploader = Uploader -> Uploads; Has access to edit OP's, update threads, etc;
Jr. Uploader = Uploader -> Can only upload new threads; It's considered the trial role before we give them access to the uploaders permissions;

Site additions:
These represent an important part of our community but are mostly independent from the roles mentioned above.

GFX Designer = Known graphics designer.
Modder = Someone who has created a mod.
Former Staff = Former staff member or moderator.
Donor = Someone who has donated cash to F95Zone.
Game Developer = Those who create games and content.
Respected User = Respected User -> mostly early helpful members but also includes several users who have helped largely our site with their constant help of members and threads.
Hi! TCMS, I want to know how to get roles? Specifically I want to know how to get the Game Developer role, and put the Patreon label, just like this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have been looking around and this is the only post I found closest to my question...