Seeking What are the state of the art games when it comes to custom scenes and sandbox? (3D)

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
So I've been playing a lot of Wild Life and Honey Select, both offer reaaaally great freedom in creating characters, posing them and then recording your own scenes. Virt A mate seems to be a bit more difficult for that term because assets are all over the place and it's not as easy to just set up things. Captain Hardcore is not really having lots of content as of now and that FallenDoll game is just inferior compared to the games called above.

So I wonder, is there any game in that regard that I am not aware of? Or are these already the best we have nowadays for people who want to put together their own scenes?

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Ah yeah, I forgot to mention the Illusion stuff. But I find their games inferior compared to Wild Life or Virt A Mate, especially because they have a bad studio engine (it's way more fiddly to create cinematic scenes with camera movement, adding lights and so on) and the censored genitals. It takes ages to find good replacements that don't look like glued onto the characters.

musma

Jun 27, 2023
Ah, i get you. To be fair, i never dabbled with scene creation myself so i can't really make comparisons on the technicals, like tools/easy-to-use between products. I just [kinda] keep tabs on things, so i know of most games (including the one's you've mentioned) that allow for it, be it pre-baked or modding it in.

Hadn't heard of Captain Hardcore before though, gonna check it out when i can. Appreciate the mention. And though setting things up in VaM might be finicky as you said, i've seen some pretty damn impressive stuff come out of it so... worth the effort maybe?

In any case, hopefully someone with the proper knowledge will come along and give you an aptly informed opinion.

Cheers.

Fuchsschweif

Sep 24, 2019
Hadn't heard of Captain Hardcore before though, gonna check it out when i can.
I think it has very few content, last time I checked simple things like a dildo was on the "upcoming" list. Could've changed by now but just a heads up, don't expect too much.