What are your favorite 2018 games?

dirtyrat

May 26, 2018
What games that began this year did you enjoy? For me, it was(in no particular order):

Acting Lessons
Where the Heart Is
Jessica O'Neil Hard News
Melody
The Inn
Lancaster Boarding House
Milfy City
Personal Trainer
The Visit
Strange Nights
Lust Epidemic
Seraphim Academy

zerozip0

May 23, 2018
Well I know I have spent a lot of time playing MTG Arena this year.
But your intent was probably to hear which of the games featured on this site rather than games in general. :p
I do not know how many of the games here started in 2018, but I did enjoy some of the same titles as you did this year:
Acting Lessons. Where the Heart is. Melody. Lancaster Boarding House. Personal Trainer.
Triangle is one title that I both know was started this year as well as enjoyed playing.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

W65

May 31, 2018
I couldn't even name a game that came out this year. I guess by sheer playtime my winner is EraToHoTW. It's kinda funny, because although I have the most flaccid possible boner* for bullet hell games, I don't actually play Touhou games. I'm kinda starting to like some of the characters by some incomprehensible feat of h-game assbackwards pop cultural osmosis.

* "Come on, aren't you hard yet?" "I... I guess? Look, tell me if this counts." "Okay wait and let's do the checklist. One. Does it self-support? Would you call it self-supporting or not self-supporting?" "Sorta--sorta floppy." "Because--well, just... okay look, just flop it around. Flop it. Does it flop?" "Does this count as flopping because--" "If it flops I think we can't count it. Jesus Christ this is like 2008 again. I am not doing this shit again."

Last edited:

Johnny-Doe

Lola's Daddy™︎
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 12, 2018
Some of my picks :

- Seducing the Devil
- Melody
- Where the Heart Is
- Milfy City
- Personal Trainer

Reactions: CheekyGimp

dacris69

M, TI
Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Well i really enjoyed Vampyr and Pathfinder Kingmaker :p
As for the other type of games Ecchi Sensei, His Legacy, Reincarnotica and more.

Last edited:
U

User_51567

Hmmm damn....
Can name a couple.

-Dating my Daughter
-Four elements Trainer.
-Something Unlimited
-Insexual Awakening
-Girlfriend's amnesia (Not sure if the game finished in 2018)
-Urban Demons (and the ChillyMod in particular)

But to be perfectly honest, i can create a list of 100+ games that deserve to be mentioned and even then i would be forgetting some great ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
U

User_138223

I've been fairly disappointed this year by most games. The bright points for me have been
Ecchi Sensei
Milf City

I'm glad to see people liked Acting Lessons and Personal Trainer they're next on my play list.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Milfy City for me. Acting Lessons is a close 2nd, only because of the dark turns and CW-stylr cliffhangers.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
ITT: people who don't know the meaning of "games that began this year"