What are your favorite Dominant/Submissive relationships in the games on this site?

maybim2legit

Jul 18, 2020
Basically the title. What games have your favorite sub/dom or master/slave relationship on the site? Are you more into maledom or femdom? What are your favorite games that feature these kinds of relationships? What draws you to this specific kink? What do you like/dislike about its portrayal in games?

To start off, some that I have liked have been:
Felicity & MC from Harem Hotel (maledom)
Bella & MC from Sisterly Lust (maledom)
Eve & MC from Summer Scent (maledom)

I personally am more into maledom than femdom. I also like the relationships where its more built on respect and trust instead of fear. If the relationship is too rapey/forced it kind of turns me off to be honest. The ideal sub/dom relationship, in my opinion, should be consensual without actually causing real damage (psychological or physical) to either person.

I also think that games featuring this kind of relationship have a severe lack of aftercare. There's just something nice about telling the other person how well they did and how proud they made you while you cuddle and relax after a session. Most games don't really have that so I think it would be pretty cool to see more of it.

I'm also really into the whole collar thing. I honestly don't know why, I just find it really kinky and hot to see that around their neck. Its like a public symbol that they're yours.

Last edited:

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
There isn't much of it but I liked the rough roleplay with Nicole in Depravity. She is actually the one who brings it up and they even use a safeword!

I don't have a ton to add because I agree with pretty much everything you said. I actually made a thread looking for suggestions recently because there don't seem to be many if any games where it's based on trust, etc. Even with the one's you mentioned, you usually have to sacrifice the more loving relationship to get the submissive one. It's always the "love" route or the "dom/sub" route but never the "you submit to me but I love you and take care of you" route. It's never brought up as a mutual interest or something one partner wants to try; it's always one person treating the other like dirt or blackmailing them until the game tells you they actually like it.

Reactions: anne O'nymous

maybim2legit

Jul 18, 2020
It's always the "love" route or the "dom/sub" route but never the "you submit to me but I love you and take care of you" route. It's never brought up as a mutual interest or something one partner wants to try; it's always one person treating the other like dirt or blackmailing them until the game tells you they actually like it.
I agree with this 100%. I definitely prefer it when its basically a "love" route but its just really kinky and they have the sub/dom thing going on. Most games do lean too heavily on it being just enjoyable for one person (the dom) and the sub eventually relenting and enjoying it themselves. You're also absolutely right that most developers usually see it as an either or situation where it has to be a straight love path or a straight domination path. Mixing the two always creates the best outcome.

As for Betrayal, I haven't tried that game but I might give it a shot. Only thing that would stop me is the Honey Select models and the sandbox gameplay but the models at least look different than other HS games.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Even with the one's you mentioned, you usually have to sacrifice the more loving relationship to get the submissive one. It's always the "love" route or the "dom/sub" route but never the "you submit to me but I love you and take care of you" route.
I have to disagree a little here. One of his example is the exception that confirm what you said, Bella & MC from Sisterly Lust.
Both the relation between the characters, and the way the MC talk about Bella to others, clearly show that he really care for her and will never force her to do something that she don't agree with. Yes, he start the dom route out of anger, by abusing of the bad situation she's in. But slowly, he understand why she acted like a bitch and start to grow feelings for her, while understanding that she like being submissive.
Then, more or less mid game, it not anymore to punish her that he dominate Bella, but for her own pleasure. And you need to wait even longer before he start to be effectively sexually involved with her, which isn't the case in most games, where the submissive character is generally the first one with who the MC have sex.

It's the (almost perfect) demonstration of how a dom/sub relation should be wrote.

tanstaafl

Oct 29, 2018
It's the (almost perfect) demonstration of how a dom/sub relation should be wrote.
I don't really know that game, but the way you describe it I would agree. A good sub/dom relationship that isn't just sex and kink is built over time with mutual respect and love. It's a give and take where people learn about each other and their limits.

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
I don't know; It's been about a year since I played so maybe I'm not fully remembering Sisterly Lust. I enjoyed Bella's sub path and I'll grant that it has more nuance than other games but, if I were designing the perfect submission path for me, it would definitely look a bit different.