What are your favourite genres and games?

Svenn85

Nov 5, 2018
I notice a lot of the games here are 3dcg. Personally I prefer 2dcg, but that's completely subjective. I was just wondering, is there a reason why there's so many 3dcg games? Is it easier to make the art because you can use the same 3D model in various poses/positions? Or is it simply because people prefer the 3dcg games?

I also notice a lot of harem, corruption and domination games - which is totally awesome since I love those genres :p

Also, for easier search, I think I need to understand keywords and tags better.
- Are there different categories for futas with vaginas and futas without vaginas for example?
- Are there any words for piercing fetishes? In this case I'm thinking about extreme piercings and not just ears, bellybutton, nipples.

And perhaps this is the wrong forum to ask, but does anyone know if there's a name for this kind of fetish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
I was just wondering, is there a reason why there's so many 3dcg games? Is it easier to make the art because you can use the same 3D model in various poses/positions?
I guess so. Good artists are more expensive than a software, pirated or not.
- Are there different categories for futas with vaginas and futas without vaginas for example?
There are two different tags, "futa/trans" and "trap". Futa(nari) are meant to have both genital organs, traps don't have a vagina. But sometimes you find traps in a "futa/trans" game. There is a discussion about this.
- Are there any words for piercing fetishes?
I fear not. First I thought there was a "body modification" tag, but I was wrong. Then I wondered if the "corruption" tag was used instead, but apparently not even Free Cities is a corruption game, so... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Reactions: Svenn85

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Romance is my main go to, i'm a soppy tart and a good tale of love is all I need to keep me invested. Mainly into lesbian stuff. Straight sex is fun to watch but guys aren't my thing do it needs a good story or awesome characters to keep me interested.

That said I do enjoy other games, mainly with a sci fi or fantasy setting. I'm not keen on modern time games, bit boring for a setting, unless the story really grips me.

Heavy Five is my jam. It's got romance and a few other kinks and is getting a female protag added at a later date which is when i'll do my main run.

Bad Memories is another. Female or male protag so I can get my lesbian on while guys get their thing.

Starship Inanna is probably the closest to having all things I love. It's got moments of romance, a female protag with plenty of female characters and sex scenes all wrapped up with a pretty decent story.

There are a few more modern games I enjoy like Alison fall of the Apple that has arguably two of my fave characters in Mel and Alice (also me, i'm in it), Reluctant Archon is set in modern times but has a fantasy element and one of the hootest Orcs i've seen.

Where it all Began is a really good game. Plenty of romance options and some niche kinks like NTR for those that like it.

Then you get Space Corps XXX that is probably one of the kinkiest games i've seen. Pretty sure it covers most kinks.

I do like games that go for the feels too. DeLuca Family recently had Luna's childhood story and I cried so much. Then Katie from Where it all Began had her childhood story and I cried again.

The only things I don't like are the dark kinks, non con, mind control, rape, sleep rape, shower spying, groping etc....

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Female and Futa proganosit ar my favority. When I see a male Protanogist I pass trought to another, until I see female or futa protagonists. When I see ma favorists gender I gone and give a try, If a i see game over I abbondon that game with the such sistem of game over. I hate it. Otherwise I go forward to whole game.

Reactions: Svenn85