Seeking What are your favourite NTR RPGs?

AMoistLlama

Jun 19, 2018
I'm looking for netorare games. Specifically, I would strongly prefer if any suggestions have anime-style CG, use RPGM/Wolf, have a male protag, and aren't filled with MTL poetry. Edited MTL is fine. I'd also prefer if any suggestions are sandbox style, not VN style. I don't like feeling railroaded. However, I know that all those conditions are too restrictive to get a lot of good suggestions, so don't take them as super hard rules.

I know I could just use the latest updates page but I've done that before and played pretty much every game that it gives me for the tags I provided. I wanna hear what you guy's favourites are. Off-website stuff is fine and untranslated stuff is cool if it's really good. Thanks in advance

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
DHP is really hard NTR that actually works and doesn't just become a parody of its genre. It's linear though, and not much in the way of an actual game since you're basically set up to lose all the time.

HC2 is good story-driven NTR, but more of a walking-simulator with occasional puzzles. Aside from the character portraits of which there's a few variations, it's sprite-sex with the standard RPGM MV bobblehead sprites, so the H is not graphically appealing. While not a sandbox, it has a bit of a scene-finding aspect to it with a mystery/voyeuristic flavor, though the MC is utterly oblivious / in denial until late into the game.

ryuudragonn

Sep 23, 2020
hello gamer friend, i have a problem that i can't solve no matter what it is since you mentioned this game maybe you can help me, i'm playing wailing guignol and it always gives an error after shuno take a bath in the abandoned city and the game hangs and then closes the error is:

Script 'Game_Interpreter' line 1409: syntaxError occurred.
unexpeted tlDENTIFIER, expecting keyword_do or '{' or '('
A girl from Ergerita, the desert city

can you help me?

Ronri

Sep 4, 2021
hello gamer friend, i have a problem that i can't solve no matter what it is since you mentioned this game maybe you can help me, i'm playing wailing guignol and it always gives an error after shuno take a bath in the abandoned city and the game hangs and then closes the error is:

Script 'Game_Interpreter' line 1409: syntaxError occurred.
unexpeted tlDENTIFIER, expecting keyword_do or '{' or '('
A girl from Ergerita, the desert city

can you help me?
Screenshot_3.png

Last edited:

ryuudragonn

Sep 23, 2020
thank you very much, I downloaded the game several times in different places and always had the same problem, recently I restarted the game with another save and making other choices and managed to get past that part. but I'd like to see that ending.

Reactions: shenlong51