What are your go to download links?

What is your go to download link?

• Total voters
Apr 3, 2018
My go to downloading site before was nopy and together with jdownloader 2 nice and reliable. Now I find that gofile(very rare) is a good alternative while some links like mega are very situational for me. What are your go to download links here? I am interested to know your experiences about it, Or alternatively just answer the poll in any case thanks !

Apr 3, 2018
Cool. I voted Mega + Mediafire + Gdrive + Other/torrent. If that's more than you were looking for, I could reduce it to Mega + Other/torrent.

These days I search for an rpdl torrent first. Next, Mega. Then Gdrive. Then Workupload. Then Mediafire. Then I walk away.
Insightful, Much thanks!

haksaw

Oct 10, 2019
I go for GDrive first. No bullshit waits or limits. Too bad it's rarely available. Next is Gofile. Mega has download limits iirc, or had, stopped using it long ago don't remember exactly why.

Vanderer

Game Developer
Dec 8, 2017
I go for GDrive first. No bullshit waits or limits. Too bad it's rarely available. Next is Gofile. Mega has download limits iirc, or had, stopped using it long ago don't remember exactly why.
5 gigs a day for free users.

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Gdrive, Mega, and Gofile.

Will use anonfile, but only really when the first 3 aren't available.

Sometimes use pixeldrain, but only when a modder/compressor only has links to them.
The rest I dont touch at all.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
I prioritize ones that allow download without depositing their shit-eating cookies in my browser, and ones that do not keep logs. :whistle::coffee:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
I prioritize ones that allow download without depositing their shit-eating cookies in my browser, and ones that do not keep logs. :whistle::coffee:
For the logs it's something else, but for the cookies, just use a downloading software like by example.

Reactions: ♍VoidTraveler

Biceptual

May 21, 2018
GoFile seems to be the one that most consistently allows multi-threading downloads with a download accelerator.