What are your most memorable lewd scenes from any game?

MamaOswald

Mar 22, 2018
Hello, was wondering what to you guys are some of the greatest or most memorable lewd scenes of all the games you've played. This could be due to the pure quality of the scenes, the relationship with the girl or some other reasons.

My list goes as follows:

Being a DIK:

- Bella scenes from EP4, EP5 and EP6. I'm a huge fan of the forbidden love dynamic that exists between the MC and Bella. The wait and anticipation was long until EP4 but after this they only got (and will get) better and better. Add to this the quality of the graphics of the scenes, these have to be some of my all time favourites.

City of Broken Dreamers:

- First time sex with Katie (the docter). No forbidden love here, but Katie is such an innocent and likable character who had been holding off the MC for quite a while. The buildup is really great, the sex scene itself is very long and of top notch quality as well.

Treasure of Nadia:

- Clare and Diana wilderness scene: simply my 2 favourite and hottest characters, both of them who had some gradual relationship development with the MC as well, unlike some others who just randomly have sex with the MC. Scene is great, but sadly interrupted.

Power Vacuum:

- 69 scene with Brenna. A lesser known game, but quite a gem imo. The art style during lewd scenes is quite different but it grows on you. The buildup in the relationship between MC and Brenna is quite cliché, but still well executed. I love the way Brenna simply can't resist the MC during the scene ending up in a 69 and the true start of their sexual relationship.

Honourable mentions:

- Massage scene with Jane in Become a Rockstar

- Nika first sex in Timestamps

- Maya fingering scene in BaDIK

- Basically any Victoria scene in CoBD

Looking forward to hearing yours.

Also, yes, i'm a degenerate :(

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
There's a scene in Milfy City where the MC and his sister have anal sex on the roof of there garage.
I think that'll stick with me until I die of a cardiac arrest forty or so odd year's from now.

Reactions: Ripply

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
A few of mine tend to be in the same games.

Dog Days of Summer.
The scene with Viv and her mother in the hotel.
Viv, Des and Rebecca threesome in the VIP room.
Harper making Viv lick her pussy in the locker room.

Erisa's Summer.
The threesome with Erisa, Chrissy and Erisa's ex girlfriend who's name I can't remember.
First scene with Erisa and Chrissy because they are hot as fuck together.

Bad Memories.
Jade licking MC's pussy while she's driving.
Kat going down on MC and eating her pussy as part of her sub games.

Rise of the White Flower.
Cat, Briwala and Eleanor threesome.
Cat and Kyo make up sex.

Life Changes for Keeley.
Keeley and Claryce playing detective roleplay strip game leading to sex.

Elsaverse: Transitions.
Amanda and Alex first lesbian scene.

Redemption for Jessika.
Sera B and Sylvia lesbian session while MC watches.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
iNSight of you

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Good Girl Gone Bad

News Desk

Lab Rats

Tyrant Quest

Henteria Chronicles Ch. 2

Overwhored

Last edited:
Reactions: abgazil

Mereningen

Jun 7, 2019
All thing from good Girl gone Bad I just love the art and story, especially scene with the clerk threesome

rustysword01

Feb 21, 2021
for me it was the scene with lyssa in fetish locator, especially in the recent release, as the name would suggest its a primarily a fetish game so you see a lot of things that are both sexy and attention raising.

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
Man of the house where mc fucks and gives the therapist a creampie then his mom eats the cum out of the pussy while mc goes for round 2 nailing the mom in the back before finishing with a facial on both where the 2 kiss each others glazed faces

Milfy city where the mc fucks the 2 lesbian (i suppose bi now) girlfriends

lust epidemic which is the finale h scene

v.i.r.t.u.e.s where mc fucks eliza and jiggle physics boost the scene alot

lazymunchlax

Dec 15, 2018
Power Vacuum -

The scene with Catherine where you eat her out for the first time. The image of your face behind her, those round plump cheaks in front of you with your hand on one is just Uhhhh.

The Mist -
Doggystyle relief with the Lithe character who ends up having a round ass, the bounce on that animation is to die for.