What are your top 3 favorite hentai games?

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
Mine would have to be
1. Apostle
2. Koikatsu Party (modded of course)
3. Summer Memories

I'm also excited to know that Apostle is getting a sequel and I think the creator of Summer Memories is making a sequel as well!

hanghung3at

Dec 17, 2020
I'll cast my vote for Evenicle. Solid turn-based JRPG mechanics with a surprisingly well thought out setting and legitimately humorous story. Aster is kind of a meh protagonist but all the girls are hot (except for the loli which you have to put up with).

Summer Memories is also really good too, though I do think they can work on streamlining the mechanics.

Zombie's Retreat and Sold Girl Town are also pretty cool just because of their mechanics.

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
I'll cast my vote for Evenicle. Solid turn-based JRPG mechanics with a surprisingly well thought out setting and legitimately humorous story. Aster is kind of a meh protagonist but all the girls are hot (except for the loli which you have to put up with).

Summer Memories is also really good too, though I do think they can work on streamlining the mechanics.

Zombie's Retreat and Sold Girl Town are also pretty cool just because of their mechanics.
Oh my god yes Zombie's retreat is so good, I'm waiting for 2 to be completely finished but I like what I'm seeing so far!

JL5

Apr 9, 2021
I just played all the content available for The Solarion Project, and I think it has alot of potential! If you love thicc ladies and massive tits it's definitely a game for you, also the art is made by Witchking00 so you already know it looks good, to top it off the music, characters and the writing itself is enjoyable! I really can't wait to see where that game goes.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Sticking to specifically anime-style games (that aren't NTR):

1. Star Knightess Aura
2. Karryn's Prison
3. Fallen: Makina

The genre is just full of rape and terrible writing/characters + often bad translations + censorship (though at least Kagura release uncensored versions). Also lazy/cheap production values with the same stock tileset every time. My 3 avoid most/all of those, though only the third is actually Japanese.

Jul 6, 2017
1.) Sengoku Rance

Great game, good story would have played it even if it didn’t have that kind of “plot”. Thing got me into figure collecting too. I have the huge non recast/original 1/4 scales of Ueseugi Kenshin and Yamamoto Isoroku LOL! Even painted two recast 1/4 kenshins and gave them to my parents to display.

2.) Whorecraft/Tales of Azeroth series by Auril.

Unreal engine, good story, good game.

3.) MODDED SKYRIM

Because why the hell not? :LOL: