What assets have you used?

bugglebox

Jan 13, 2018
In most of the games I've played, the houses etc look good and people seem to be able to create a lot of different rooms. When I've looked at the Daz site and elsewhere I've not been able to find many assets that look like the rooms I've seen. Would anyone be able to help me find the right ones if you've made similar houses for your games?

Parts of the house I need are the front door area obviously, kitchen, living room, dining room, a bathroom where you could see all of it through a slightly open door, a backyard, a master bedroom for the mom, and bedrooms that fit the siblings (the son is pretty much just a fairly average 19 year old, the oldest sister is alternative/punk, the middle sister was a popular girl and former cheerleader at school, youngest is all innocent). Also a garage.

Anyone know where I can find the right assets and how I can build a house like this? I apologise that it's very very specific lol

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
In most of the games I've played, the houses etc look good and people seem to be able to create a lot of different rooms. When I've looked at the Daz site and elsewhere I've not been able to find many assets that look like the rooms I've seen. Would anyone be able to help me find the right ones if you've made similar houses for your games?

Parts of the house I need are the front door area obviously, kitchen, living room, dining room, a bathroom where you could see all of it through a slightly open door, a backyard, a master bedroom for the mom, and bedrooms that fit the siblings (the son is pretty much just a fairly average 19 year old, the oldest sister is alternative/punk, the middle sister was a popular girl and former cheerleader at school, youngest is all innocent). Also a garage.

Anyone know where I can find the right assets and how I can build a house like this? I apologise that it's very very specific lol
My artist is making our main setting house from scratch. I know at least one other dev on the Hub is doing the same currently because they couldn't find any they liked. I'm not an artist myself, but I can say that while there are some pretty good rooms, consistent housing floorplans are harder to find.

bugglebox

Jan 13, 2018
My artist is making our main setting house from scratch. I know at least one other dev on the Hub is doing the same currently because they couldn't find any they liked. I'm not an artist myself, but I can say that while there are some pretty good rooms, consistent housing floorplans are harder to find.
Yeah it seems to be pretty difficult. I bought something called Live Home 3D Pro, only to find that it heavily clashes with the art style of the characters

Reactions: DarthSeduction

Phil52

Dec 19, 2017
I agree Finding A complete asset Apartment or house is hard to find. I see some devs will use multiple assets to complete the house/apartment bedrooms are the easy part just add a door to the main and insert the extra bedroom.
there is a old house generator asset but it looks pretty square and the textures need to be updated, but you can do it in daz/poser without the need for a external program

bugglebox

Jan 13, 2018
I agree Finding A complete asset Apartment or house is hard to find. I see some devs will use multiple assets to complete the house/apartment bedrooms are the easy part just add a door to the main and insert the extra bedroom.
there is a old house generator asset but it looks pretty square and the textures need to be updated, but you can do it in daz/poser without the need for a external program
Where's the old house generator? and yeah I tried using different assets but like I couldn't really find any to suit the specific bedrooms. I'm guessing people move stuff around and add different props, I suck at interiors that aren't presets lol

Phil52

Dec 19, 2017
Room Creator Version 2

Don't have a Dl link for it yet.

There a lot of others as well not as old as this one but with this you can create from scratch in poser/DAZ

I'll have to do a search in the Asset forum see whats available, what needs a request for all of the others

bugglebox

Jan 13, 2018
Room Creator Version 2

Don't have a Dl link for it yet.

There a lot of others as well not as old as this one but with this you can create from scratch in poser/DAZ

I'll have to do a search in the Asset forum see whats available, what needs a request for all of the others
Oh I have room creator 1 and 2, I get what you mean about the textures needing updating

Reactions: Phil52